Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate the self entitlement that the London clubs have. Think they are signing everyone because they live in der capital.

Would love Carvalho think him and Gana would be a decent midfield 2.
Think WillyC would mean Gana sits out of the side and the partner would be a Davies/Klaassen type.

Listening to that O'keefe podcast that Silva often signs players from Portugal/Russia/Greece and likes to have a big say on transfers and not swayed by who the fans/board want.

Will be interesting to see how him and Brands relationship goes.

If his name was William Carvill and he played for West Brom none of you would be touching him with a poo covered stick.
Idk. If William Carvill was 26 and was a constant starter for Portugal I might still be a believer. Though I’m not sold on him personally, I trust Silva knows him better than a bunch of keyboard warriors. So if he comes in, I’m fully on board.

We should be raiding sporting, no doubt we'll end up being the only club that actually pays them money. We should be all over bas dost, come on Marcel, be ruthless.
If he comes for free somehow and we ship Niasse for a good chunk that would be great business. Also I'd love Gelson Martins and maybe even Daniel Podence although he's so so little.

Rose + Carvalho get them both in before the WC.

Add a top quality LM, CB and CF and I'll start to believe we can go places.

Pickford

Coleman Holgate ??? Rose

Gana Carvalho

Walcott Siggurdsson ???

???

No way at all Gana starts with Carvalho. Silva always plays a number 8, see Ndiaye, Cleverley, Kasami.

If we are ever to improve we need to walk away from trying to turn Gueye into an 8. He is a DM. Carvalho starts, Gana is benched.

At this stage;
Pickford
Coleman Holgate Mori (new LB)
Carvalho Klaassen
Walcott Sigurdsson Lookman
Tosun

Selling players and a starting LB the priorities. Front 4 is ace (though a new winger would be more than welcome).

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.