Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt be against Dzeko for 12months with the option of a 12 month extension if we had Allardyce as manager.

Rather we went for Richarlison up front or, if we were to go down a different route then someone whose not 33 in March.

Personally id go for rapid pace in a forward player and finishing...

I wouldnt be against Dzeko for 12months with the option of a 12 month extension if we had Allardyce as manager.

Rather we went for Richarlison up front or, if we were to go down a different route then someone whose not 33 in March.

I’m sure you have a list of suitable teenagers for that role Zat lol

We already have pace in richy, we need options! What happens when we play Huddersfield at home and they park the bus? You need someone experienced and with a decent touch, against teams like arsenal etc you need someone Leathal that won’t waste your chances as they are hard to come by. Dzeko is still a quality player and tbh , we don’t have a single quality striker on the books, richy may prove himself in time but 1 game up top isn’t enough to know either way if he’s the solution to our striking problems.

I agree, but his motivation to leave Arsenal appears to be entirely money related, and I think we could possibly be the club that offers him the most attractive financial package.

He's exacty what we need imo.

You wouldn’t blame him for wanting out when they’ve give Ozil over 300 grand a week but are only offering him half that.

Arsenal are a mess in the contracts department.

I agree, but his motivation to leave Arsenal appears to be entirely money related, and I think we could possibly be the club that offers him the most attractive financial package.

He's exacty what we need imo.

The most underrated player in the prem the last few years imo.

Would be great

I rate Ramsey but if the reported options he has are true then he won't be joining us unless we at least qualify or look like qualifying for europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.