Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wasn't on a free he'd cost us a lot more than that to buy him...so it's a yes from me

What’s 150k pw? 6m a year so 30m over 5 years plus 15m signing fee , 45m total? If he had 2-3 years left on his contract his fee would be 40m absolute minimum probably 50m + add his wages and we are looking at another 20m over his contract. So yeah I agree , 15m + 150k pw is still good value for him.

368251CA00000578-0-image-m-5_1469207141991.jpg

We now have full backs that push up, to compliment this fellas tits.

...regarding January, the Liverpool Echo quote Silva as saying;

“In the next market if we have the chance or the possibility to improve again, we are open to that and we will be clear again in our targets because that’s my way to work.”

Sounds like an incoming or two is likely.

Can see it being a couple...

...regarding January, the Liverpool Echo quote Silva as saying;

“In the next market if we have the chance or the possibility to improve again, we are open to that and we will be clear again in our targets because that’s my way to work.”

Sounds like an incoming or two is likely.

He obviously doesn’t rate niasse, DCL or Tuson enough for the strikers position, which is right imo. I can see ya going for a CF and I would be very happy with that, would give them 6 months to bed in and be ready to start next season on the front foot for a change. We only need , a couple of strikers ( one very good one) a RB a RW and a change in CM to be a really strong starting 11.

Not sure about strikers but dzeko could be a decent signing for a season or two. Someone like Lozano to make Theo back up , a decent RB to make Coleman back up and Morgan and Davies replaced by two Cm ( Ramsey and Gomes maybe). All of a sudden we have a very good starting 11 and a pretty strong bench

You mention him quite a bit eggs
Is he better than Gana and where did the links originate TIA

...I think he’s different to Gueye, Bri. I’m sure folk on here have seen more of him than him than me, but he’s not as ‘busy’ . I just wonder if Silva/Brands want somebody with the discipline to protect the back four, win the ball and give it to the playmakers. Barrios seems that type.

There were plenty of links in the summer but apparently his club President was desperate to keep hold of him until December. He has a £15m release clause but the indication is he will be even cheaper in January. A few months ago @Stephenlloyd posted a link suggesting a deal has been done. It’s all rumour, but with Brands close association with South America, there might be something in this one.

...I think he’s different to Gueye, Bri. I’m sure folk on here have seen more of him than him than me, but he’s not as ‘busy’ . I just wonder if Silva/Brands want somebody with the discipline to protect the back four, win the ball and give it to the playmakers. Barrios seems that type.

There were plenty of links in the summer but apparently his club President was desperate to keep hold of him until December. He has a £15m release clause but the indication is he will be even cheaper in January. A few months ago @Stephenlloyd posted a link suggesting a deal has been done. It’s all rumour, but with Brands close association with South America, there might be something in this one.
Hopefully Mina has a word
It would be nice to have an alternative to Gana other than Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.