Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some very tenuous links (The Mirror) of Dzeko wanting to come back to England, I'd be all over that personally. 32 but still one of the best target men in the world, good for at least 2 more seasons and would give us another dimension.

He was brilliant against liverpool last season.

Even at 32 he's a massive upgrade on Tosun.

Think this could happen myself

Some very tenuous links (The Mirror) of Dzeko wanting to come back to England, I'd be all over that personally. 32 but still one of the best target men in the world, good for at least 2 more seasons and would give us another dimension.
Dzeko should have been the top target to replace Lukaku - I know we targeted Giroud but Dzeko does everything he can but also puts the ball in the net. For now we need to see if Richarlison is the real deal as a 9 because he passed his first test away at Leicester and it looks like he has all the attributes to succeed there.

He was brilliant against liverpool last season.

Even at 32 he's a massive upgrade on Tosun.

Think this could happen myself

I’d take him for sure, still got a lot of quality whenver I seen him play , which I admit isn’t heaps. He’s never relied on pace so he should have another couple of seasons in him and he’s actually completely different to what we have. Rich may play up front but with Bernard being able to play across the front line and rich more than comfortable on the left , getting everyone minutes shouldn’t be a problem .

We don't need Dzeko, we have super Richarlison up top ... The day of the target man is now dead to us, we now live and die by tiki taka football.

What happens if Bernard gets injured? Who plays left? Richy ? Then who plays up top? DCL? I know which one I’d prefer out of him and dzeko

dzeko would be a great option tbf, his legs are hardly going to go in the next couple of years. But he's not going to come here to be a bit part player is he? OIt would give us the chance to start every game with two options for our front 4 which would be good.

I just feel to get to be a top 4 teams, you need players like this every now and then even only for a couple of years to bridge that gap because of their experience of winning etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.