Subbuteo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that one along with Bally's Soccerama be the Manager
.....and this:

pic49163.jpg

You got paints with them to change kit colours.

Ha Ha.

We actually bent him and reattached the base to straighten him out all my mates did it. West was magnificent reinvented.

It worked to a point Mike, I got to my one and only final and we played at Wembley......ie the kids house with the best set up. The ironing trick worked against me on that occasion as he snapped after 5 minutes and I had to continue with just a stick with nothing on the end of it for the rest of the match. I got battered and was guttedlollol

It worked to a point Mike, I got to my one and only final and we played at Wembley......ie the kids house with the best set up. The ironing trick worked against me on that occasion as he snapped after 5 minutes and I had to continue with just a stick with nothing on the end of it for the rest of the match. I got battered and was guttedlollol
I have to admit I had to glue the base insert numerous times to keep it from wobbling out after some direct shots saved. But it seemed to hold up most of the time.
;)

Hours on end playing this as a kid and Everton always won .Some nasty tackles when in on the RS as well what a game.
Murder when me sister stood on big bob latch had to glue both legs back to the base he was never the same player .Her Barbie doll got a good seeing too ( not in that way sickos) just cut some of her hair off and drew on her

Status
Not open for further replies.