Should Phil Neville be anywhere near our first team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes not a first choice for centre midfield for me...i think the team was wrong today for an away game against an in form WBA. Hibbo should have started at right back and a more attack minded cm played. Admittedly, losing gibbo early showed how poor weare at keeping possession. i think Howard, hibbo, baines, jag, distin is our best back four (and an area we needed to strengthen at RB and CB) - a midfiled of naismith, pienaar, gibbo, felaini (felli sitting in the middle to control the ball and feed Nacy and Steve Pi) and Mirrales and Jela up top.... I have never heard of the belgium boy so hope he is an option but today he is an unknown.... i would have had junior and barklay on the bench too - i think they need a run so we can decide if theya re premier league yet.

I'm happy with him at right back the way he ended last season and started this one. Part of the responsibility for his ****ness lies with Moyes using him in a position where he's just not good enough.

I'm happy with him at right back the way he ended last season and started this one. Part of the responsibility for his ****ness lies with Moyes using him in a position where he's just not good enough.

But people **** osman off when he gets stuck on the wing.

Stats? Horses?

lads, I watch the bloody games. I'm not a statistician. I just watch Everton.

When he's out, we do shyte.

Yes he is a kak player, but he's more than that. He adds something other than technical ability and creativity (we all know theres none of that).

So why is he continuosly picked you all ask??? Not cos he points like a boss.

COS HE ADDS TO THE TEAM IN OTHER WAYS.

He has been captain fantastic, but without causing offence or being disloyal, i think he needs to move to the back office or retire. He's been a great servant but his current contributions are not what we require. I do think Hibbert and Osman have a bit more life on them, and I want to be their when Hibbert scores his first premier league goal (i'm going to get a t shirt printed saying i was there).

Stats? Horses?

lads, I watch the bloody games. I'm not a statistician. I just watch Everton.

When he's out, we do shyte.

Yes he is a kak player, but he's more than that. He adds something other than technical ability and creativity (we all know theres none of that).

So why is he continuosly picked you all ask??? Not cos he points like a boss.

COS HE ADDS TO THE TEAM IN OTHER WAYS.

What other ways mate?

Does he use telekinesis to move the ball around the pitch

Or is it his ability to dazzle people with his stepovers

What other ways mate?

Does he use telekinesis to move the ball around the pitch

Or is it his ability to dazzle people with his stepovers

You know what. You are absolutely correct.

The captain does not serve any function except to play. Playing is his ONLY FUNCTION. He does not contribute in any other way other than playing.

You win.

The captain does not serve any function except to play. Playing is his ONLY FUNCTION. He does not contribute in any other way other than playing.

You win.
Mate if you're gunna say he does 'other things' you gotta say what they are

You win.

So you dont know then

You are just chatting bubbles

Tell me what else he does on th pitch or JOG ON

Neville's only decent qualities are his leadership and his ball winning ability when he gets close enough to make a tackle. His positioning is all right but he is genuinely horrific at everything else.

Neville's only decent qualities are his leadership and his ball winning ability when he gets close enough to make a tackle. He is genuinely horrific at everything else.

Have you seen his turn of pace lad

FRIGHTING

Status
Not open for further replies.