Should Phil Neville be anywhere near our first team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been a passenger for a long time now.
People point to his medal tally at man unted, but forget he was a passenger in there team as well.

When a player gets into the team for non footballing attributes rather than ability, its not right.

This may seem crazy, so bear with me, but i've heard there's this Belgian lad who is decent as a defensive midfielder.

Hmmm yeah i think there is, he the lad who was meant to be the best DM in the league by a mile last season and was forced into an attacking role due to the lack of options upfront and his ability to take possesion in the air? whats his name again?

why the **** did moyes bring hibbert on and switch neville to cm? barkley should of been on the bench for a start and john heitinga is better than phil neville in midfield. couldn't he of just brought fellaini into his deeper role and brought the likes of coleman or mirallas on and put naismith in the hole? frustrating performance to the say the least today.

Agree with that. It was a negative switch - it just meant we continued on with humping it to Fellaini which wasn't working, and was apparent as early as 10 minutes into the match.

We had no Plan B.

Agree with that. It was a negative switch - it just meant we continued on with humping it to Fellaini which wasn't working, and was apparent as early as 10 minutes into the match.

We had no Plan B.

that should be our play B. no point in moving him deep and then hoofing

So by that logic Neville is better than Messi too?

*sigh*

Listen, nobody (including you) has seen Junior play at the highest level, he's had a few impressive looking appearances in pre-season. Ofoe hasn't even played in this country and you've seen some Youtube clips and are now declaring him to be better than Neville.

I have a feeling you know you're being ridiculous though...

*sigh*

Listen, nobody (including you) has seen Junior play at the highest level, he's had a few impressive looking appearances in pre-season. Ofoe hasn't even played in this country and you've seen some Youtube clips and are now declaring him to be better than Neville.

Don't agree with Junior as no one can say but Ofoe is an established player at a European club who seems to be highly rated. Kompany was on twitter saying we may not realise it but we've made an excellent signing.

No one would say that about a CM Neville.

*sigh*

Ok maybe not Junior but it's safe to say Ofoe is a better player than Neville. He plays for Belgium. Neville wouldn't get anywhere near the Belgium reserve squad. Therefore Ofoe is better.

Stop talking ****e.

Who's your right back then if BOTH Hibbert and Neville are shipped off?

You on a windup?

To be honest bill, I don't think either of them are good enough and I am surprised the right back position has not been adressed years ago. I hope Coleman can fit the bill.

Stop talking ****e.

Who's your right back then if BOTH Hibbert and Neville are shipped off?

You on a windup?

Neville is okay at RB. Both Neville and Hibbert are aging so we probably need a new RB soon. I just do not rate Hibbert.

Don't agree with Junior as no one can say but Ofoe is an established player at a European club who seems to be highly rated. Kompany was on twitter saying we may not realise it but we've made an excellent signing.

No one would say that about a CM Neville.

Ok maybe not Junior but it's safe to say Ofoe is a better player than Neville. He plays for Belgium. Neville wouldn't get anywhere near the Belgium reserve squad. Therefore Ofoe is better.

Bilyaletdinov_2482457.jpg

- Russian international
- Looked ace on Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.