Should Phil Neville be anywhere near our first team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football wise he's beyond it but his leadership is invaluable, as long as his captain he will get regular games.

It's not like we have many other options anyway.

He should have been nowhere near our midfield for the past four years in an ideal world.

He can still do a reasonable job at right back, but he should never, ever be allowed in midfield. He's Championship/League One standard in that position.

Hopefully this Ofoe lid can go into the team straight away.

I'm more worried about Moyes than our options there. We have a lot of options that are better than Neville in midfield, but Moyes hates him being on the bench.

Add Hibbert and Osman to the list as well. They should not started after all our new signings.

taking him off for victor was the worst sub today. moyes chose him as the first choice rb but then takes him off when the 2nd choice is playing bad and offers nothing going forward

Who should be playing there instead then?

PA-7847692.jpg

Hibbert is a better right back. Gibson, Fellaini, Osman, Barkley, Junior and Ofoe are all better midfielders so for me it is a massive no. But for some reason I can never vote on these polls.

why the **** did moyes bring hibbert on and switch neville to cm? barkley should of been on the bench for a start and john heitinga is better than phil neville in midfield. couldn't he of just brought fellaini into his deeper role and brought the likes of coleman or mirallas on and put naismith in the hole? frustrating performance to the say the least today.

Status
Not open for further replies.