Should Phil Neville be anywhere near our first team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you dont know then

You are just chatting bubbles

Tell me what else he does on th pitch or JOG ON

I said that you were right did I not?

I admitted that the captain serves no function other than to play.

Would you prefer I write you a sonnet telling you how deeply apologetic I am to have opposed your view that the captains only features is how he plays?

You are obviously smarter than i am and have a VASTLY greater footballing knowledge.

I apologise.

Would you prefer I write you a sonnet telling you how deeply apologetic I am to have opposed your view that the captains only features is how he plays?

You are obviously smarter than i am and have a VASTLY greater footballing knowledge.

I apologise.

Did you get up up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

I apologise.

Jesus, Grow up

You came out with a point and I asked you to explain it

Go and pick your dummy up lad

The thread posed a question. I answered it with my point of view.

My opinion.

What is so wrong about defending a player, defending our manager, who thinks he does a good enough job and defending my own opinion?

Everyone played poorly today, especially after Gibson went off. His record of not losing a league game with us is no coincidence. It's not fair to make Neville the scapegoat. Strange that our oldest player is the one that didn't get rested midweek though.

My opinion.

What is so wrong about defending a player, defending our manager, who thinks he does a good enough job and defending my own opinion?

Are you stupid lad? Really

Your point of view is fine everyone has one

But you come out with a statement and I ask you to back it up and you basically throw your toys out the pram and go into a rant

My opinion.

You've said Neville does things that make up for his lack of footballing ability, but you won't say what?

Nev's fine when he has time to sit back and monitor the game more...you cannot work in CM if you're unable to pick or create a pass under pressure, though, and he has trouble with that.

What other ways mate?

Does he use telekinesis to move the ball around the pitch

Or is it his ability to dazzle people with his stepovers

Thats not asking me to explain it. That's taking the piss.

Why should I respond nicely to you when you make fun of my opinion??

mm8k8o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.