Should Phil Neville be anywhere near our first team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not asking me to explain it. That's taking the piss.

Why should I respond nicely to you when you make fun of my opinion??

First bit says "What other ways"

How hard is that lad

As for taking the piss, Yes I was because I think your comment is ****e and the fact that you can not back it up confirms it

Anyway your boring me now Bye Bye xxxx

I said you were right.

The captain does nothing but play. Nothing else that adds value.

You are right, you were right, you will always be right.

Stop bullying me now (n)

I said you were right.

Stop bullying me now (n)

I said you were right.

Stop bullying me now (n)

Bullying? I take offence to that

We are taking about Everton and the game today in particular Neville and his performance

You decide to come out with a comment that suggest Neville does more for the team than just playing, I ask you to give me examples and you start acting like a child and coming out with complete tosh instead of just answering the question

Bullying? I take offence to that

We are taking about Everton and the game today in particular Neville and his performance

You decide to come out with a comment that suggest Neville does more for the team than just playing, I ask you to give me examples and you start acting like a child and coming out with complete tosh instead of just answering the question

I don't think Neville should be in the team, but some people say the fact he is vocal and organises the team helps us win games. I personally don't agree but maybe this is what saffa is trying to say.

I don't think Neville should be in the team, but some people say the fact he is vocal and organises the team helps us win games. I personally don't agree but maybe this is what affa is truing to say.

Not really that hard was it ffs

I can see that point of view tbh every side has a leader who barks orders and gets the team going, But in most teams the leader is a good player as well as a organizer

laughable one bad defeat and its phil nevilles fault!!! their was 10 more players on the pitch today aswell

Today was not his fault, there were bad performances across the team. However, he is our worst player (that plays regularly). Somebody else who offers much more than him should be starting.

laughable one bad defeat and its phil nevilles fault!!! their was 10 more players on the pitch today aswell

I would never blame a defeat on one player (Unless its a keepers howler) what people are getting at is Neville at CM is like playing with 10 men, The game bypasses him,he cant cross,shot or pass very well and has 0 pace

To be fair, looking back, when he didn't have Gibson there beside him, the centre of midfield simply wasn't good enough. Thank God we've got this Belgian lad in.

game changed when gibson went off, i think we gave the initiative to west brom by moving neville into midfield. wish we would have dropped fellini deeper and put mirallas on and gave him a free role behind the striker. we where so on top at the time aswell. sometimes moyes negative tactics costs us points thats for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.