Seventh Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Nurnberg, was ace, didnt come back until Saturday night, however i still dont want us to be in Europe next season as it isnt the right time, got to think long tern and not just think about going for a drink

Without Europe you struggle to get and keep the players that will be able to compete in the competition (& keep up the league form). It is all practice and we need to start sooner rather than later if we have any ambitions to become a top club.

Does anyone know if Man City win the FA Cup and one of Arsenal or Chelsea win the Europa League and fail to get in the Top 4, will 8th place open up as a Europa League spot?

I think Fulham finished 8th the season before they went on their run to the EL final, so I'm sure that it's possible for 8th to open up as European spot but I have no idea about the stipulations needed for it to happen.
Maximum 7 teams in Europe
If Spurs win the CL and Arsenal win the EL and both finish outside the top 4 then only the top 3 in the league get CL
Maximum 5 in CL

My optimistic outlook :
We need 7 points from this
I think Watford will get 7 points as well! Southampton W Wolves D Chelsea L West Ham W
Wolves will get 8 points from 12
Leicester will get, I hope 0 points to take them out of the picture.
Can’t see where Wolves will get 8 points
Can you show your working please

That'll put us on 55 mate ( 2 wins ) edit sorry mate I've just seen you've got us down for a draw against Spurs ;)

I think we'll finish on 53 myself with a draw, win and defeat and I think we'll just miss out by a point to Watford.

One thing for sure though, at least it feels like we are playing for something. A win against Palace would be a massive boost but that'll be a really tough game.
Palaces home record is poor or so I’m informed by some of their fans

Bit of a cliche but i think we just need to concentrate on getting oursleves wins and not really worry about what the other sides are doing.
We are all so inconsistant that there is no point picking and choosing what games we will get points from

I think just finishing above Wolves and Watford would do me. Their fans on Twitter are the worst beauts outside of the RS.

I think just finishing above Wolves and Watford would do me. Their fans on Twitter are the worst beauts outside of the RS.
Wolves’ fans are by far and away the worst. Don’t know who they think they are, the utter no-marks.

They had a thread on their forum about teams who bring nothing to the Premier League and one of the bellends mentioned us as just existing!

No one wants to travel with their team to see the delights of Wolverhampton / the Molineux or Watford / Vicarage road. It would be selfish of us to not qualify

Status
Not open for further replies.