Seventh Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
My optimistic outlook :
We need 7 points from this
I think Watford will get 7 points as well! Southampton W Wolves D Chelsea L West Ham W
Wolves will get 8 points from 12
Leicester will get, I hope 0 points to take them out of the picture.
Looking at the previous results for all these teams and the one thing we all have in common is inconsistency.

It’s easy to say who should win what game on paper, but it really could be anyone.

Watford seem to be more solid against teams below them in the league, but fall apart against top 6 recently.

Wolves are an enigma. Beating Man U twice and drawing with Chelsea in the last month while losing to Southampton and Burnley.

We’ve steamrolled top 6 sides recently but folded to Fulham.

Really tough to predict anything at the moment!

I think we need 7 points.

Watford got Southampton, Wolves, Chelsea, WHU, City. I can see 7 points for them, and they're on same points as us already.

Wolves got Arsenal, Walford, Fulham, Liverpool. Surely not more than 7 points themselves, and they're a point below us.

Leicester got Arsenal, City, Chelsea, so forget them.

7 points can do it. Tough ask, but def achievable.

Come end of season, if we are in 7th place, then we would be in Europe...

- If any of the English teams lose the CL but win the title
AND
- If any of the English teams win EL and have finished top-4 already

Right?!?
No. It's much simpler than that. To get into the Europa League, we just need to finish 7th and hope Watford do NOT win the FA Cup.

Hope Watford slip up tonight. Not just because it helps us towards having a better chance of finishing 7th but because they are an absolute scumbag of a club and i dont want them to finish higher than us. It would be dead funny still finishing higher than them after us being crap for the majority of the season.

Hope Watford slip up tonight. Not just because it helps us towards having a better chance of finishing 7th but because they are an absolute scumbag of a club and i dont want them to finish higher than us. It would be dead funny still finishing higher than them after us being crap for the majority of the season.
At least they’ll still have their rubber snakes though hey? :hayee:

Status
Not open for further replies.