2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve given up listening to his press conferences. They are just empty.
As opposed to those before who have provided wholesome content but delivered nothing on the pitch. I'm sure there is a million and one things managers would rather being doing instead of press conferences, its box ticking, nothing else.

Mine would be empty too. Answering the same asinine questions week after week after week

As opposed to those before who have provided wholesome content but delivered nothing on the pitch. I'm sure there is a million and one things managers would rather being doing instead of press conferences, its box ticking, nothing else.

I barley listen to any managers conferences, there all empty they just try to give as little away as possible and dont really answer anything

I think Dyche’s are the dullest. He’s inscrutable, with a veneer of affability. That’s why they are particularly pointless watching. He gives absolutely nothing away, even by accident.

All of our previous managers have dropped the odd interesting morsel, sometimes getting ruffled and squirting something out they wished they hadn’t. Dyche just plays the forward defensive shot every time - with a twist of humour to keep personal relationships with the journalists in decent shape.

Every manager needs a way of dealing with the media, and I think Dyche’s is incredibly successful. It just makes the pressers dull.

I think Dyche’s are the dullest. He’s inscrutable, with a veneer of affability. That’s why they are particularly pointless watching. He gives absolutely nothing away, even by accident.

All of our previous managers have dropped the odd interesting morsel, sometimes getting ruffled and squirting something out they wished they hadn’t. Dyche just plays the forward defensive shot every time - with a twist of humour to keep personal relationships with the journalists in decent shape.

Every manager needs a way of dealing with the media, and I think Dyche’s is incredibly successful. It just makes the pressers dull.
Every presser is dull bar the people who are deemed/known to be 'eccentric'.

I've seen a few Moyes ones and they're all skipworthy, nevermind what the occasion is/was.

Every presser is dull bar the people who are deemed/known to be 'eccentric'.

I've seen a few Moyes ones and they're all skipworthy, nevermind what the occasion is/was.
I've been able to take something out of every manager's press conferences since Moyes was manager. I find Dyche different. He's an odd fish. I haven't got a handle on him yet, but neither am I inclined particularly to better understand him.

I've been able to take something out of every manager's press conferences since Moyes was manager. I find Dyche different. He's an odd fish. I haven't got a handle on him yet, but neither am I inclined particularly to better understand him.
Nah he's boring but he's (passively) admitted to them being all the same and him not wanting to be a clown for the media. I can get that.

They're a menial task you gotta get by at this point.

Great description. Dull Everton manager press conferences are a positive for this club at the minute I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.