2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a statue outside the new stadium.

Dead ringer
GPID_1000194661_IMG_01.jpeg

Not really, I've stuck you on ignore as you're the definition of a "broken record" and you honestly bore the paint off the walls.

Just come around to hurl abuse at you really, nothing else, cuz your thoughts on things are comparable to those of a dog to be quite honest.

In fact I've seen smarter dogs.
Finally, i dunno how it took me so long!!!!

I’ve just been listening to that podcast , it’s clear that Dyche is more demanding in terms of standards or what’s expected. Whether that makes a difference I’m not qualified to say but results would indicate it might . Iwobi was saying he told the players , including Dominic Calvert-Lewin & Davies , that outside training he didn’t care but coming to training they were representing the club and he expects them to maintain standard . Mentioned the whole “minimum expectation, maximum effort “ , also said he new the running stats had improved significantly.
What podcast was this on mate?

What podcast was this on mate?
The beautiful game podcast (tbg).

It’s on Spotify , it’s not the best but I enjoyed hearing the little snippets about dyche changing the environment. I like pretty much anything about footy and I found the stuff about arsenal (first 17/18 mins ) quite dull so that probably tells you a bit about it but the Everton stuff had a few interesting ‘titbits’.

Not sure I agreed with him on Simms. It looks like he wants him to be an all round striker doing the tracking back and what have you.

I think there's some attackers who are best left to keep their powder dry, concentrating on coming alive in and around the box.

He wont be starting Simms too many times I dont think. He can be useful off the bench though and might just grab us 2/3 more to save this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.