2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
We reached the Mark of The Beast
1680269963287.jpeg

Confident he saves us.
Also, confident he'll be sacked by November.

Sad reality. Works for all involved.
Depends what the club is aiming for. Based on the past couple of years, keeping Sean for a bit of stability doesnt sound like the worst idea. He isnt the most interesting manager, but he is more capable of putting together ‘safe’ tactics than our previous managers, bar Carlo. if Dyche is the man to rebuild our squad is a different question. I struggle to see him being a draw for the more exiting players out there, and Id like us to not become Stoke 2.0.

Depends what the club is aiming for. Based on the past couple of years, keeping Sean for a bit of stability doesnt sound like the worst idea. He isnt the most interesting manager, but he is more capable of putting together ‘safe’ tactics than our previous managers, bar Carlo. if Dyche is the man to rebuild our squad is a different question. I struggle to see him being a draw for the more exiting players out there, and Id like us to not become Stoke 2.0.
At the moment, there is nothing more important that this club needs then stabilisation ( on the field and off the field )
You can't look at fancy Manager appointments or even fancy player names until you've got yourself back to a stabilised starting point.
And Dyche can bring that on the field, It would be stupid of us to even try and look any further past him at this present time.

We get to that point ( on/off the field ) then that is when you look at the new 'Everton' project ( Which hopefully Thellwell will have been working on in the background )
A different owner, a different board, a new venture all starting from a stabilized position.

At the moment, there is nothing more important that this club needs then stabilisation ( on the field and off the field )
You can't look at fancy Manager appointments or even fancy player names until you've got yourself back to a stabilised starting point.
And Dyche can bring that on the field, It would be stupid of us to even try and look any further past him at this present time.

We get to that point ( on/off the field ) then that is when you look at the new 'Everton' project ( Which hopefully Thellwell will have been working on in the background )
A different owner, a different board, a new venture all starting from a stabilized position.
I would agree and say we need to keep Dyche until we are in the new stadium and the increased capacity improves our turnover as we aren't going to get any better without spending and our splurge days look over. Hopefully Dyche can have us solid, boring and pushing the top half for the next few years!

Really? Dyche gone by November!

IF Dyche keeps us up, which I sincerely hope and believe then he is exactly what we need for the following two seasons. Give the man a chance to turn the team around and to build a solid team that moves steadily up the table. I've had enough of the relegation worries and chop and change of the last seven years (baring Carlo) and getting back to being able to enjoy Everton is exactly what I want. Who knows what Dyche will be able to do with a decent bit of backing - no one on here - so let's have some optimism.

Kendall was a couple of games away from getting the sack; Big Joe has us near the bottom of the table - give the man a chance. He's doing brilliant with what he inherited and there's still a long way to go before we're safe this season. He knows the work is far from finished we shouldn't be so arrogant to think that we're safe and can plan on playing more expansive football just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.