2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment, there is nothing more important that this club needs then stabilisation ( on the field and off the field )
I fully agree. We have fallen far since the days of signing Carlo and James. Currently, we need Dyche to beat some grit and work ethic into the squad, and what hes doing seems to be working so far. Who knows, with a real budget, maybe he will show us a more ‘flowery’ brand of football than we’ve seen from him here or at Burnley. Either way, id rather keep Dyche and stay around midtable for a couple of seasons, than make another gamble and be back in this mess because we absolutely wanted/needed a young flavour of the month-manager insted of something less exiting. Its a Toyota vs Audi type argument. If you can afford an Audi and all that comes with it, great, if you just want a reliable car that always functions tho - Toyota it is. Currently, we need a Toyota manager more than we need a Audi manager.

I fully agree. We have fallen far since the days of signing Carlo and James. Currently, we need Dyche to beat some grit and work ethic into the squad, and what hes doing seems to be working so far. Who knows, with a real budget, maybe he will show us a more ‘flowery’ brand of football than we’ve seen from him here or at Burnley. Either way, id rather keep Dyche and stay around midtable for a couple of seasons, than make another gamble and be back in this mess because we absolutely wanted/needed a young flavour of the month-manager insted of something less exiting. Its a Toyota vs Audi type argument. If you can afford an Audi and all that comes with it, great, if you just want a reliable car that always functions tho - Toyota it is. Currently, we need a Toyota manager more than we need a Audi manager.
We were hardly on the crest of a wave then either tbf.
Both probably cost the club far more than they returned on the investment and no doubt contributed the mess were in now.
Don’t get me wrong thats ultimately on the board, but in this instance Mosh was only guilty of throwing money at what looked like a good idea, once again however it was cash down the toilet.

Really? Dyche gone by November!

IF Dyche keeps us up, which I sincerely hope and believe then he is exactly what we need for the following two seasons. Give the man a chance to turn the team around and to build a solid team that moves steadily up the table. I've had enough of the relegation worries and chop and change of the last seven years (baring Carlo) and getting back to being able to enjoy Everton is exactly what I want. Who knows what Dyche will be able to do with a decent bit of backing - no one on here - so let's have some optimism.

Kendall was a couple of games away from getting the sack; Big Joe has us near the bottom of the table - give the man a chance. He's doing brilliant with what he inherited and there's still a long way to go before we're safe this season. He knows the work is far from finished we shouldn't be so arrogant to think that we're safe and can plan on playing more expansive football just yet.

Sounds like where we were at with Lampard last season keeping us up then having to sell Richy. Hopefully if Dyche keeps us up he is backed a bit and we don't sell Onana/Pickford

Everyone who drives an Audi is a massive turd, bad drug dealers car and drivers with a massive tutonic arrogance to go along with it, iits almost as if they are channeling Hitler....

If your ever out on the road and someone cuts you up or just drives like an utter weapon or is involved in a crash that's always their fault in any circumstance at any time its always an Audi or just after that some BMW bell...

Watch any TV accident show and inevitably some Audi misfit will bang into view at a 100mph before jumping out in his too-tight-t-shirt then bounce around like a dog off Neighbours for the next 10 minutes looking for a scrap or some assurance that his penis is more than 2 inches fully erect...

Funny you should say that; I saw him in ‘the Shajan’ (a decent Indian restaurant in the ribble valley, near Clitheroe) when ‘eat out to help out’ had just started and by all accounts he was a regular!

Seems like a down to earth chap who is also straightforward and a good listener.

What you see is what you get.

He's old school but also able to manage the 'new wave' of footballers.

If he keeps us up and then targets younger players in the summer -- while selling our dross with Thelwell.

I will be happy.

I'd have gone for the Volvo vs Alfa Romeo comparison myself. Boring reliability and safety vs flair, excitement and the real possibility of it just blowing up in your face and costing ££££

Really? Dyche gone by November!

IF Dyche keeps us up, which I sincerely hope and believe then he is exactly what we need for the following two seasons. Give the man a chance to turn the team around and to build a solid team that moves steadily up the table. I've had enough of the relegation worries and chop and change of the last seven years (baring Carlo) and getting back to being able to enjoy Everton is exactly what I want. Who knows what Dyche will be able to do with a decent bit of backing - no one on here - so let's have some optimism.

Kendall was a couple of games away from getting the sack; Big Joe has us near the bottom of the table - give the man a chance. He's doing brilliant with what he inherited and there's still a long way to go before we're safe this season. He knows the work is far from finished we shouldn't be so arrogant to think that we're safe and can plan on playing more expansive football just yet.
No chance at all Dyche is gone by November if he keeps us up. He will be here for a few seasons and rightly so unless the performance is poor.

2F714632-465A-40CE-9B5D-F74D8290875F.png

Status
Not open for further replies.