2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think the Sam /dyche comparison is one of the laziest takes out there and that takes some doing but it really is .

The two managers are both English , defensively solid and like to get the ball forward I’ll give you that but their is significantly more to both of their managerial styles and character than just that . I mean Two goals away at Chelsea and forest with double figure shots at both for a start .
What's this? Carlin chatting tedious wham again?

Alex Iwobi opens up on life under Sean Dyche "He don't take no prisoners. Even if you're not playing and you're sub. Even if you're not in the squad, he's making sure everyone is on point" "Frank Lampard was way more relaxed. He was way more lenient
I’ve just been listening to that podcast , it’s clear that Dyche is more demanding in terms of standards or what’s expected. Whether that makes a difference I’m not qualified to say but results would indicate it might . Iwobi was saying he told the players , including DCL & Davies , that outside training he didn’t care but coming to training they were representing the club and he expects them to maintain standard . Mentioned the whole “minimum expectation, maximum effort “ , also said he new the running stats had improved significantly.

I think if Dyche grows with us, he can transition from a Moyesy manager to fulfilling more of his potential - I'm sure he'd like to get out of the label of being just a tough, defensive coach and start to progress tactically and win stuff too. If things go well why not stay for a few years? But I hoped that for Silva and Lampard too - at least Dyche may have support from Moshiri if he's fed up of paying off managers.

Not me mate, I can see the difference in the situations, unlike you, who just sees "MOSHIRI BAD" for just about anything. Fairly sure anyone above room temperature IQ can see the difference too.

Yet you can't, wonder why?

:)
Ah get it, nice one mate, cheers for the interaction, always appreciated x

Ah get it, nice one mate, cheers for the interaction, always appreciated x
No worries, if you want to I'll explain it to you.

I'd prefer that you don't want that though and instead you have a sudden bout of amnesia and forget you can go on the internet to be honest with you, or at least forget about this forum, but we can't always have what we want, really.

x

No worries, if you want to I'll explain it to you.

I'd prefer that you don't want that though and instead you have a sudden bout of amnesia and forget you can go on the internet to be honest with you, or at least forget about this forum, but we can't always have what we want, really.

x
Thanks mate, GOT is great for learning and guidance, good to know you take a strong interest in my posts

Thanks mate, GOT is great for learning and guidance, good to know you take a strong interest in my posts
Not really, I've stuck you on ignore as you're the definition of a "broken record" and you honestly bore the paint off the walls.

Just come around to hurl abuse at you really, nothing else, cuz your thoughts on things are comparable to those of a dog to be quite honest.

In fact I've seen smarter dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.