2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only lowlight of the match for me was the absolute weapon two rows back who spent the whole game screaming at Coleman to talk to the ref over every single foul

Just a stupid shout IMO. It's different rules for an Everton captain and a Liverpool captain

Seamus is a smart lad and knows the game is rigged. If he was badgering the ref all game then he'd get booked. Guaranteed
Well he should just keep telling the ref until he does get booked, then pass the the ref hassling job on to another player.
We let things go far to easy and have done fir years.

Even our mangers hardly say a bad word about the refs,

Well he should just keep telling the ref until he does get booked, then pass the the ref hassling job on to another player.
We let things go far to easy and have done fir years.

Even our mangers hardly say a bad word about the refs,

But it doesn't work, and it will never work until we're successful enough club for refs to care about what our captain says to them

It wouldn't achieve anything and would just see half the squad collecting needless yellows

It's like when we stop playing and look at the ref expecting a foul, but he doesn't give it and the other team keeps playing. That happens at least 2-3 times every game. People say "Well the ref should be giving a foul". Yes, but he WON'T, and no amount of looking at him and waving your arms around will make him give it

We have to realise what game we're playing here

Time spent screaming at Seamus to do something pointless would be much better spent supporting him and the team

We'll be looking at right backs I reckon

seems where most of the noise is coming from, will always love seamus, but i can kind of see why we'll be looking for a new one. Seamus can stay as backup for the next two season or so giving kenny a couple of good loans and taking it from there.

He's improved recently but I'd still like to see a long-term replacement brought in. Kenny isn't the answer. Coleman can provide stiff competition and would still get plenty of games.

Decent second half, but wont be good enough for next season. I still believe we should give Kenny more game time, there isnt enough games left to be able to say for certain if he is going to be good or bad enough, but the time will only benefit him, even if he ends up going on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.