2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game yesterday. His crossing was poor but can let him off as everything else he did was outstanding.

The only lowlight of the match for me was the absolute weapon two rows back who spent the whole game screaming at Coleman to talk to the ref over every single foul

Just a stupid shout IMO. It's different rules for an Everton captain and a Liverpool captain

Seamus is a smart lad and knows the game is rigged. If he was badgering the ref all game then he'd get booked. Guaranteed

The only lowlight of the match for me was the absolute weapon two rows back who spent the whole game screaming at Coleman to talk to the ref over every single foul

Just a stupid shout IMO. It's different rules for an Everton captain and a Liverpool captain

Seamus is a smart lad and knows the game is rigged. If he was badgering the ref all game then he'd get booked. Guaranteed

It would only fall on deaf ears with Atkinson anyway, he has no intention of ever listening to any Everton players regardless of his knobhead decisions

Looked like his old self again.

Walcott leaves the right side too exposed all the time, which invites a lot of pressure onto the fullback.

You would hope that Silva has taken note of this, as Walcott has at best been average for most of this season.
Richarlison cutting inside is perfect for Coleman. Attaching full backs generally don’t like playing with traditional (hug the touch line) style wingers.

Looked a different playet with Richarlison ahead of him.

It brings back ths question, is it a freak performance or had his performances dropped due to walcott being in front or something else?

He's obviously not the player he was, but he still gives everything on that pitch

You can tell how much he wants to be the Seamus of old, it must break his heart sometimes when he can't be

That being said, I'd have a less than 100% Seamus Coleman over most of the other players in our side even if they were fully fit if I'm being honest

The People's Captain

if its the coleman from most this season I wouldn't

He's obviously not the player he was, but he still gives everything on that pitch

You can tell how much he wants to be the Seamus of old, it must break his heart sometimes when he can't be

That being said, I'd have a less than 100% Seamus Coleman over most of the other players in our side even if they were fully fit if I'm being honest

The People's Captain

Probs best we look for a right sided Digne ASAP like for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.