Seagull Fan here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Brighton fan, good to see Connor Goldson playing again after his heart scare/operation last season. Hope you enjoy your season, stay up and gift us 6 points.

Receiving a visit from a cerebral, agreeable non-Evertonian makes a refreshing change, so welcome!

I always enjoyed watching the Blues play away at the Goldstone Ground in the 1970s, particularly whenever the fixture took place in the month of August when the East Sussex coast was still at its brilliant best. During an era in which hooliganism was ubiquitous, the BHAFC faithful always afforded us Evertonians an amiable and magnanimous reception and I'm in no doubt that you Seagulls are even more welcoming today than you were all those years ago.

I look forward to visiting the Falmer Stadium in October.
I don't.

I live close by.... the transport links are appalling. The local train service is offensively bad.

Welcome footc.
Great to see Brighton in the Prem, and hope you make it to Goodison.
Definitely will, a few days in your grand city already being planned. (At least if I have enough Loyalty Points which I think I have).

Palace fan here. I've been on here for a few years and it's full of proper football lads and lasses and occasional mad humour. I'm sure they'll make you very welcome and I will desist from any foul mouthed tyrannical rants regarding your lot. (on here at least).
Cheers fellah. The matches between our teams are another experience.

As it's Brighton and Hove Albion, do you play 11 players or 22, or do half the team play in Brighton colours and the other half in Hove colours? How does it work, I'm so confused?
Thanks
Best regards,
from the Northern Powerhouse
We're confused ourselves. In past 20 years have played in Hove, Gillingham, West Brighton and now finally our new home in East Brighton!!!

You haven't still got those gang of skins that legged me circa 82 when sheedy scored with a delightful touch. 3-1?

XQQTMWQ.gif

Nice one mate!

You will enjoy your trip to Goodison it is the best football ground in the league by a long way.

Although I wish you well I do think you might struggle unless you iINVEST Football is a funny old game though, looking forward to visiting your place too and getting a night out planned!

Net spend is the way to go
Ask Davek

Status
Not open for further replies.