Seagull Fan here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't even realise he played for them.

Good work by the ROI Baresi.

..yep, they looked defensively solid with their CB partnership and Duffy is always a threat from set pieces. I know @Mikey_Fitzgerald is a fan and the lad has done very well getting back into the top flight. He's a proper old fashioned CB, very powerful in the air. Chuffed for him.

Hi to you all. Well, my team, BHAFC, are appearing in the top flight for the first time in 34 years. Really looking forward to some of the away matches.
For me Goodison is the top choice. Never visited before and it is one of the great stadiums, and teams, in English football.
Unless we start buying in earnest can see us struggling from the beginning of the season.
Can only hope the chairman opens his cheque book very soon.
Look forward to seeing a good crowd from yourselves at the Amex.
Sincerely hope you gain a Champions League place, a bit premature I know, but good luck.

Welcome

We have some resident Palace fans on here as well so I expect plenty of BANTER when you play each other ;)

Oh, and can we have Shane Suffy back please mate?

I don't.

I live close by.... the transport links are appalling. The local train service is offensively bad.
Watchit!! Albion were voted the best away experience in the Championship by fans of all clubs in the Championship. Makes a great weekend away.

Welcome mate from a Brighton based Evertonian.

I've been to the Amex a few times and the atmosphere is great (Not Goodison mind)

I would love to see them stay up and maintain their top flight status but unfortunately I do think you will struggle and ultimately go down.
Agree with you re Amex and sadly agree with you about our prospects, unless, the board start spending and find some players with Prem experience.

Steve gatting was my old football coach. Loved him. Lived in Brighton for years. Great place. Hope you stay up. And really hope we don't sing " does your boyfriend know your here?" Got to be the equivalent of " sign on"
Don't worry the Albion fans have a good response to that one. It soon shuts the loud mouths up!!!

Watchit!! Albion were voted the best away experience in the Championship by fans of all clubs in the Championship. Makes a great weekend away.
Calm down, Pink Ranger.

I'm not questioning the whole experience overall. I have no doubt Albion deserved the award you mentioned. I'm just saying the local train system (Southern Rail) is shambolic - and having used it for years, I speak from an informed position. I'm not pointing the finger at the club in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.