Seagull Fan here

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is like some kind of waiting room.... just haven't d
Hi to you all. Well, my team, BHAFC, are appearing in the top flight for the first time in 34 years. Really looking forward to some of the away matches.
For me Goodison is the top choice. Never visited before and it is one of the great stadiums, and teams, in English football.
Unless we start buying in earnest can see us struggling from the beginning of the season.
Can only hope the chairman opens his cheque book very soon.
Look forward to seeing a good crowd from yourselves at the Amex.
Sincerely hope you gain a Champions League place, a bit premature I know, but good luck.
Hope you get to Goodison before we move into the new stadium mate. Loads of history! I remember my first panini album, you guys were in division 1, I guess I had a soft spot for your team since then.... Good to see you back, hopefully for a bit longer than last time.... send Newcastle or Stoke down!

effing hate seagulls me tbh, always stealing my chips and shitting in your hair and ice cream. Each to their own i suppose, welcome.

Hi to you all. Well, my team, BHAFC, are appearing in the top flight for the first time in 34 years. Really looking forward to some of the away matches.
For me Goodison is the top choice. Never visited before and it is one of the great stadiums, and teams, in English football.
Unless we start buying in earnest can see us struggling from the beginning of the season.
Sincerely hope you gain a Champions League place, a bit premature I know, but good luck.

iyaaaa

pineapple on pizza yay or nay?

image.jpeg
Welcome mate, any good dogging sites down there.

Made an account, said some nice things, had us Evertonians purring at him. Hasn't replied to not one of us !! What's that about?

Fine by me like. His GOT account short and sweet, like his team next year in the prem.

Welcome!

I like the Matthew Ryan signing that Brighton have made(I only really know about him due to FM manager though AHAH), the two from FC Ingolstadt have just been relegated. Gonna need some players with some kind of Prem experience if your gonna have any chance to stay up. Good luck.

@footc Hiya mate. I have two memories of times in Brighton, one I wont put in writing, but the other: I attended a TUC Union Rep course at Denton Island, Newhaven. I know its not Brighton but bear with me. The course had firemen, ambulance staff and quite a few train drivers. On the second to last day the train driver lads told me not to come by car as we were having an end of course p*** up. I told them it would cost me a fortune but they told me to leave it with them. To their credit they arranged tickets to Newhaven via Brighton and back home free of charge. We had our drink in the Railway Bell outside of Brighton Station - I have never been so drunk! I'd like to say good times but cant remember to much about it!

Maybe, it's better that way.

Receiving a visit from a cerebral, agreeable non-Evertonian makes a refreshing change, so welcome!

I always enjoyed watching the Blues play away at the Goldstone Ground in the 1970s, particularly whenever the fixture took place in the month of August when the East Sussex coast was still at its brilliant best. During an era in which hooliganism was ubiquitous, the BHAFC faithful always afforded us Evertonians an amiable and magnanimous reception and I'm in no doubt that you Seagulls are even more welcoming today than you were all those years ago.

I look forward to visiting the Falmer Stadium in October.

Welcome mate! How's Shane Duffy getting on with you lot? Was gutted when Martinez let go of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.