Seagull Fan here

Status
Not open for further replies.

footc

Player Valuation: £50k
Hi to you all. Well, my team, BHAFC, are appearing in the top flight for the first time in 34 years. Really looking forward to some of the away matches.
For me Goodison is the top choice. Never visited before and it is one of the great stadiums, and teams, in English football.
Unless we start buying in earnest can see us struggling from the beginning of the season.
Can only hope the chairman opens his cheque book very soon.
Look forward to seeing a good crowd from yourselves at the Amex.
Sincerely hope you gain a Champions League place, a bit premature I know, but good luck.

Hi to you all. Well, my team, BHAFC, are appearing in the top flight for the first time in 34 years. Really looking forward to some of the away matches.
For me Goodison is the top choice. Never visited before and it is one of the great stadiums, and teams, in English football.
Unless we start buying in earnest can see us struggling from the beginning of the season.
Sincerely hope you gain a Champions League place, a bit premature I know, but good luck.
Welcome mate.
How do you reckon your boys will get on this year?

I like you mate, top first post and let me be one of the first to prematurely boo your team into oblivion

;)

Hello mate. Looking forward to previewing you half French Mardi Gras cockspanners this season.

...on a different site?

BarmbyTottenham.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.