Seagull Fan here

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it's Brighton and Hove Albion, do you play 11 players or 22, or do half the team play in Brighton colours and the other half in Hove colours? How does it work, I'm so confused?
Thanks
Best regards,
from the Northern Powerhouse

Welcome mate from a Brighton based Evertonian.

I've been to the Amex a few times and the atmosphere is great (Not Goodison mind)

I would love to see them stay up and maintain their top flight status but unfortunately I do think you will struggle and ultimately go down.

My wife is from Brighton. She used to go to the games there in the days of Jimmy Case.

Not really very relevant...

Welcome mate. I'm only 25-30 mins from the Amex so I travel 2.5 hours to WHL instead.

Hoping to get a ticket for the Spurs game at yours but might have to pull some home end strings otherwise.

Crawley and Horsham could actually be in two different countries if you didn't know better.

Hi to you all. Well, my team, BHAFC, are appearing in the top flight for the first time in 34 years. Really looking forward to some of the away matches.
For me Goodison is the top choice. Never visited before and it is one of the great stadiums, and teams, in English football.
Unless we start buying in earnest can see us struggling from the beginning of the season.
Can only hope the chairman opens his cheque book very soon.
Look forward to seeing a good crowd from yourselves at the Amex.
Sincerely hope you gain a Champions League place, a bit premature I know, but good luck.
Hope you have a decent season mate you deserve it after all you have put up with over the last few years, I once received a medal from Fred Binney a Brighton legend and living proof that you can score a lot of goals and still be crap.

Hi to you all. Well, my team, BHAFC, are appearing in the top flight for the first time in 34 years. Really looking forward to some of the away matches.
For me Goodison is the top choice. Never visited before and it is one of the great stadiums, and teams, in English football.
Unless we start buying in earnest can see us struggling from the beginning of the season.
Can only hope the chairman opens his cheque book very soon.
Look forward to seeing a good crowd from yourselves at the Amex.
Sincerely hope you gain a Champions League place, a bit premature I know, but good luck.

I hope we beat you ten nil in both games and we relegate you to the vauxhall conference

Status
Not open for further replies.