Seagull Fan here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to you all. Well, my team, BHAFC, are appearing in the top flight for the first time in 34 years. Really looking forward to some of the away matches.
For me Goodison is the top choice. Never visited before and it is one of the great stadiums, and teams, in English football.
Unless we start buying in earnest can see us struggling from the beginning of the season.
Can only hope the chairman opens his cheque book very soon.
Look forward to seeing a good crowd from yourselves at the Amex.
Sincerely hope you gain a Champions League place, a bit premature I know, but good luck.

Palace fan here. I've been on here for a few years and it's full of proper football lads and lasses and occasional mad humour. I'm sure they'll make you very welcome and I will desist from any foul mouthed tyrannical rants regarding your lot. (on here at least).

Palace fan here. I've been on here for a few years and it's full of proper football lads and lasses and occasional mad humour. I'm sure they'll make you very welcome and I will desist from any foul mouthed tyrannical rants regarding your lot. (on here at least).
19437431_637533563113967_5069764485679602993_n.jpg

Hi to you all. Well, my team, BHAFC, are appearing in the top flight for the first time in 34 years. Really looking forward to some of the away matches.
For me Goodison is the top choice. Never visited before and it is one of the great stadiums, and teams, in English football.
Unless we start buying in earnest can see us struggling from the beginning of the season.
Can only hope the chairman opens his cheque book very soon.
Look forward to seeing a good crowd from yourselves at the Amex.
Sincerely hope you gain a Champions League place, a bit premature I know, but good luck.

Tbf

By the time we travel down to Brighton in mid October, we'll be in the relegation zone ourselves. Really really looking forward to an early season 6 pointer lad.

Cheers! Have booked a flight with some friends to watch Brighton vs Arsenal in March. Hopefully we can get tickets. If you can help, I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.