2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was in charge I’d be telling him that if he doesn’t want to be here next season (new manager, clean slate and all that) then he can go but only on a permanent deal to any club that matches the fee we paid for him. Any wages offered would be between him and his new club and EFC would not be subsiding them going forward.

I get the impression he wants to play regularly possibly thinking he’s better than he is currently showing so this option could well make more sense to him.

If he comes back with a bad attitude we can “fine” the backside off him until he either nuckles down or clears off under our terms.

Possibly a good job I don’t run this club though as I don’t think the world of football works like that anymore

Deserves a run, who knows he might give Cenk something to think about...

Why does he deserve a run ? How has he earned the right ? What does he have to offer, that's an improvement on what we have ?

He's not a lone striker, that's not his game, so he's never going be a replacement for Cenk. But he's not a winger either. So if you put him in the team, it's at the expense of Siggy.

Why does he deserve a run ? How has he earned the right ? What does he have to offer, that's an improvement on what we have ?

He's not a lone striker, that's not his game, so he's never going be a replacement for Cenk. But he's not a winger either. So if you put him in the team, it's at the expense of Siggy.
IIRC most of his goals for Malaga came from cutting in from the left wing. If we can't get him out, it may be worth giving him a shot in place of Bolasie, at least in pre-season.

I mean his all round game was so, so bad every time he played for us. He scored some goals for a crap Spanish team though so I’m sure he’ll be a world beater next season.

His never going to get 100k a week again in his career, that's the problem here.
He will likely be offered 40-50k a week if he goes abroad.
You'd think he would be willing to trade the two. He would STILL make 2.5m a year by going to 50k but would be playing regularly. 4 years gives him 10m. If you can't live for the rest of your life off that you have bigger problems.

All three of them managers saw Klassen every day of training yet would not pick him.

And we have people on here who have seen him on youtube for about half an hour saying he needs a chance. He has had chances and gets to showcase his ability on a daily basis to the managers.

They all also seem DCL in training and he played 44 games last year. I don't trust any of their judgement to be honest . All player bolasie when he was available , none played lookman , none played vlasic, they all played Morgan

It might be a difficult one this, in no small part down to the wages he's on. I can't criticise Walsh too much, as it looked a bargain.

I wasn't as disappointed in him as a lot on here. I thought he looked promising in pre-season, and showed he could run in behind and work hard. Like many others though, he came into a side devoid of any confidence and a league that is more physical and it unravelled for him. For me he started dropping deeper and deeper for the ball as his confidence was hit. That negated his attributes, which were his pace and movement.

For me he needs to play on the shoulder. Silva doesn't generally play with a 2 so thats a problem for him, but I do wonder if he could play off the left?

Either way I think we may need to keep him another season unfortunately.Get him playing to get him in the shop window. He's young enough to improve and do a job for me.

I wouldn't loan him , if he hates it here and wants to leave then fine, leave and take your pay cut, if he doesn't? He stays here in the place he hates and earns his money... I don't want us to be like Leeds and paying half of 3-4 players wages when they are playing for someone else.rooney is in the same boat , Williams same. Sandro will want to play he will go if he doesn't like it here.

I'd be interested to see if he could maybe play out on the left in a 4-3-3. Would allow him to not have to be as physical which clearly isn't his strong suit.

He was boss at Malaga though one of the best strikers of a ball ive seen in a long time he'll prob be the next Forlan huge flop in the Prem then go on to be a world beater else where

You'd think he would be willing to trade the two. He would STILL make 2.5m a year by going to 50k but would be playing regularly. 4 years gives him 10m. If you can't live for the rest of your life off that you have bigger problems.

But he loses £10m doesn’t he , so loses half his projected earnings a frankly life changing amount of money . Why would he do that , i’d Imagine if he’d going to take a drop in money it’ll be when his has run down here so he can get a longer contract to make up for it or we pay the difference .

Status
Not open for further replies.