2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bloke wasn’t physical enough, wasn’t quick enough and looked like he was running in treacle. He realised pretty quickly he wasn’t up to it and got on the first plane back to Spain.

He’s not good enough, it’s as simple as that
and hes on over 100k a week!

we are stuck with him for the remainder of his contract that is for certain.

any other club would offer him 10k a week.

hes done absolutely nothing
He couldn't settle in Britain.

I'm willing to keep him if he's played up front in a two. See how he fares.

That said, if some Spanish team offers 10m for him then I'd happily take the money and wages off the bill.

He doesn't have to as he will get a, loan to a nice warm country where the poor misunderstood dear can carry on picking up his huge wages - probably paid by us or a large portion of it.
I meant that was one of the reasons why he flopped.

Probably never going to make it here, but I would have been curious to see him and Klaassen play under Silva - both of them, mostly due to their huge wages, will probably be gone by the time the first ball is kicked though

Probably never going to make it here, but I would have been curious to see him and Klaassen play under Silva - both of them, mostly due to their huge wages, will probably be gone by the time the first ball is kicked though

I think their huge wages and long contracts mean the opposite, they will still be here come the start of the season, or loaned out but still getting paid by us.

Status
Not open for further replies.