2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can definitely see a Spanish club agreeing to pay £5m for him.

Then it’s a case of how much they’re willing to pay him in wages, how much he wants to head back to Spain (ie will he accept lower wages to get back there) and how much we’ll have to pay to offset some/all of the lower wages he’ll undoubtedly be picking up.

I can definitely see a Spanish club agreeing to pay £5m for him.

Then it’s a case of how much they’re willing to pay him in wages, how much he wants to head back to Spain (ie will he accept lower wages to get back there) and how much we’ll have to pay to offset some/all of the lower wages he’ll undoubtedly be picking up.

Basically we are going to have to bend over and leave the lube at home.

Woe, woe and thrice woe.

Can't we have a thread where all the bile and hatred can live in one place, it would save having to crawl through acres of negativity on numerous threads.

The thing with strikers is confidence. Without it, even the very best can look like carthorses. I'd not be surprised if Sandro, with the right manager, having a good preseason, came out and surprised a lot of people.

All get needs is bottled confidence.

He git a bit last year, scored a goal but was dropped. Mindless.

The thing with strikers is confidence. Without it, even the very best can look like carthorses. I'd not be surprised if Sandro, with the right manager, having a good preseason, came out and surprised a lot of people.

All get needs is bottled confidence.

He git a bit last year, scored a goal but was dropped. Mindless.

Deserves a run, who knows he might give Cenk something to think about...

Remember when he was boss because he score a few goals for Malaga and he would replace Lukaku so we didn't need to worry where the goals would come from?

We all have our opinions. For me, and from what I saw of him in a blue shirt. Not good enough. Given what we paid for him its not a disaster to sell him cheap. But it depends how much he wants to play football. Because if playing is the most important thing to him, he's going to be taking a big pay cut. Unless of course he goes on loan again and we subsidise the wages.....
I think he'll take that option as no one likes a pay cut, especially footballers.

Status
Not open for further replies.