2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
They all also seem DCL in training and he played 44 games last year. I don't trust any of their judgement to be honest . All player bolasie when he was available , none played lookman , none played vlasic, they all played Morgan
DCL has had a quality season. Goals. Assists. Penalties. He has grown a lot as a player and will continue to do so at Everton.

Lookman did nothing in any of his games in a blue shirt, apart from one Europa game which landed him a loan move. It was the right thing to do.

Vlasic has looked awful in every game he's played for us in all honesty.

Yes bolasie hasn't been great, but even splitting the fan base and playing poorly, the lad made most of our goals happen for a good period of the season.

DCL has had a quality season. Goals. Assists. Penalties. He has grown a lot as a player and will continue to do so at Everton.

Lookman did nothing in any of his games in a blue shirt, apart from one Europa game which landed him a loan move. It was the right thing to do.

Yes bolasie hasn't been great, but even splitting the fan base and playing poorly, the lad made most of our goals happen for a good period of the season.

Just plain wrong.

:eek:lol;)

DCL didnt have a quality season for me,and Lookman does things when he plays in the very very small amount of time,that others didnt,but anyway,this is for another thread

Hopefully he'll have a good preseason and Brands/Silva will work him into the squad appropriately unlike last season :-( If his going it should be a sale and we don't cover any of his wages ;-( Last season, he should have been sent on loan to English teams or a league with similar style ie Bundesliga to toughen him up, similar to Klaasen and if not put to play in u23s team ! Everton are too soft on players :-( he did'nt like north of England and wanted to go home to sunny Spain :-(

Mate attacking wise we were terrible in fact we were terrible all over the pitch, bolasie making most of our goals? We hardly scored or even had shots, so being the best of a terrible bunch doesn't make him not crap. DCL didn't have a quality season , he may have compared to Davies, benni, lookman, classic but he still isn't good enough. Bolasie , Morgan, Williams , niasse, DCL, wouldn't get on the bench for any of the teams in the top 6. DCL wouldn't get in leiscester team and may get games for burnley. We have about 4-5 players that are worth keeping excluding the youngsters the rest are crap and wouldn't look out of place in the bottom of the prem teams or some, the championship . Tuson, Walcott, baines, Coleman, Pickford, and siggy that's it

Mate attacking wise we were terrible in fact we were terrible all over the pitch, bolasie making most of our goals? We hardly scored or even had shots, so being the best of a terrible bunch doesn't make him not crap. DCL didn't have a quality season , he may have compared to Davies, benni, lookman, classic but he still isn't good enough. Bolasie , Morgan, Williams , niasse, DCL, wouldn't get on the bench for any of the teams in the top 6. DCL wouldn't get in leiscester team and may get games for burnley. We have about 4-5 players that are worth keeping excluding the youngsters the rest are crap and wouldn't look out of place in the bottom of the prem teams or some, the championship . Tuson, Walcott, baines, Coleman, Pickford, and siggy that's it
DCL is worthy member of our squad imo. Did more than enough and will continue to improve.

Don't get me wrong we were awful all season. Squad needs a major overhaul and I wouldn't be against replacing Bolasie but only for quality, I just can't ignore that he did prove to be effective for a portion of the season. His crosses and plays caused havoc for a few of our goals at one point.

On topic though, Sandro doesn't look good - get him off the books.

DCL is worthy member of our squad imo. Did more than enough and will continue to improve.

Don't get me wrong we were awful all season. Squad needs a major overhaul and I wouldn't be against replacing Bolasie but only for quality, I just can't ignore that he did prove to be effective for a portion of the season. His crosses and plays caused havoc for a few of our goals at one point.

On topic though, Sandro doesn't look good - get him off the books.

Mate bolasie is one of the worst players I have ever seen for us... he has been Crap his entire career

I just can't tell who this is - is it Sandro?

28280426547_bd67db7a61_m.jpg

ya. would recognise that premature baldy head anywhere

Yeah i thought so

Must be so weird for Mirallas, Sandro, Browning, Galloway...to a lesser extent Schneiderlin, Bolasie, Mcarthy, to be back for training, and for them, and for the other players to suddenly try to feel integrated

Status
Not open for further replies.