2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just plain wrong.
Not exactly, I think he may be harsh on Lookman, but the fact remains that Lookman just wasn't worth a starting place last season.
The loan move, playing in a different league and country plus being a little older may all mean that he is improving and maturing as a player, but to listen to some you would think he was like a new messiah last season and the truth was that he looked good in patches but looked lost for much longer periods.

I hope that Sandro is given a chance and more importantly that he wants to be given a chance.
Still very young, had a horrible experience last year and must have struggled to cope with the isolation after the succees for him of the previous season.
He may not be what we want or need but I would like to see him given a chance, We have until Aug 31st to sell.

Not exactly, I think he may be harsh on Lookman, but the fact remains that Lookman just wasn't worth a starting place last season.
The loan move, playing in a different league and country plus being a little older may all mean that he is improving and maturing as a player, but to listen to some you would think he was like a new messiah last season and the truth was that he looked good in patches but looked lost for much longer periods.

I disagree, I think he clearly was worthy of a starting position. He makes stuff happen. He came on against Liverpool and swung the game in our direction. I’d have had him starting over Bolasie every single week.

I disagree, I think he clearly was worthy of a starting position. He makes stuff happen. He came on against Liverpool and swung the game in our direction. I’d have had him starting over Bolasie every single week.

No chance, the times he started was subbed off and had been awful. Just cos he had 3 good sub appearances does not mean he was good enough for us.

However, Bolaise offers less so I agree there.

Good in patches is something bolasie and sandro could only dream of last season

SE QUEDA.

DhLjMh9X0Act3I1.jpg

..I would’ve played him ahead of Lennon or Bolasie. I think it’s too easy to select older, established players even when they are largely ineffective. We struggled for goals and creativity, especially early last season and Lookman should’ve been used (as should Dowell).

Status
Not open for further replies.