Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an absolute joke of a team we have, in my sixty odd years of watching and supporting the team I have never seen an Everton side as bad as this one. They seem to have no idea ( I am really struggling to find the words to describe this lot ) except for maybe 3 or 4 players out of a squad of 30 something the rest look like crap, I do not know if their is a manager on this planet that could get this lot to play like a premiere team , and I am no fan of BFS, they cant even keep hold of the ball for more than 3 passes if that. And as for that Schneiderlin I would have him out the tomorrow, not to mention letting Lookman go to RP. God help us because no one else will.

Another worry for is that Unsworth is potentially on his way, so can’t see BFS getting the push before the end of the season.

I don’t think Silva is the long term answer either, and the next manager needs to be a long term solution

So how realistic is it that a new dof and manager are lined for the minute safety are guaranteed and we can give this disgrace 6 million

We were 2 points from safety before he came in.

When did we become Newcastle? I thought Evertonians were sensibly minded?

Dunno mate, maybe we should just accept out level is losing all 4 by a combined score of 17-3 against the north London sides this season?

Is that too Barcodeish for you that I expect better?

By the way the Geordie and West Ham shouts where mildly amusing when @chicoazul did them, but you ain't chico :)

Status
Not open for further replies.