Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know our level very well too. And I know that Big Sam is a footballing dinosaur who hasn't succeding in a job for almost 15 years.

It's your perogative to support Sam and that's up to you. But I'm going to call out every single post I see which does. His negativity, arrogance, and general cluelessness needs challenged at every opportunity.

We lost to a struggling Southampton side 4-1 before he came in. I'll put my house on us being past the 40 point mark come mid-March.

The squad is a complete shambles, that's not his fault.

My concern is that it’s largely an Everton team with no consistency.

I’m not saying he should stay or be sacked, but these players (of which many are not good enough) have had to adjust to 3 different managers tactics/ philosophies in one season. Then theres the new players to intergrate too.

Again I’m not saying keep him, but is a 4th manager in 1 season really a wise route to go down?

This bunch of spanner’s can’t mentality adapt it seems, let alone for a 4th time.

We lost to a struggling Southampton side 4-1 before he came in. I'll put my house on us being past the 40 point mark come mid-March.

The squad is a complete shambles, that's not his fault.

We went 260 minutes without a shot last month. But I suppose that wasn't his fault.

We conceded 5 at Arsenal, 4 at Spurs, lost at Bournemouth, drew twice with the bottom side, are out the cup, but I suppose that's not his fault.

We signed a 25m striker who looks completely lost but I suppose that's not his fault.

Talented young players are shunned to accommodte yard dogs Schneiderlein and Bolasie but I suppose that's not his fault either.

Sam has never won a major trophy in 30 years as a manager. But I suppose that's Koeman's fault.

We were 2 points from safety before he came in.

When did we become Newcastle? I thought Evertonians were sensibly minded?

He should never have been allowed anywhere near this club. Moshiri panicked; it was nonsense to talk of relegation back in October/November.

In hindsight, Koeman should have been kept in place until a sensible search for a long term replacement could be found.

Again: not our fault Moshiri panicked and listened to the journos.

He'll still do til the end of the season.

I really can't hack him either, but to get rid now and bring in our 4th manager of the season will be counter productive.

The fact he is willing to take zero responsibility for that first half is sackable in itself! Yes the players take some as well but he picked a stupid formation which the players clearly didn't have a clue what they were meant to be doing because they probably hadn't done any work on it in training being so close to the Leicester game. Then to top it off he changed the cbs once again and put in Mangala in that defence when he had probably what, one training session with the team. It's laughable when you think about it.

Then the fact he continues to play utter garbage like Morgan who shouldn't be anywhere near the team and seems to already took a disliking to Tosun who we played 27 million for. But yeah none of it was his fault! Can't stand him, get rid!

He'll still do til the end of the season.

I really can't hack him either, but to get rid now and bring in our 4th manager of the season will be counter productive.

I take your point, and he will be kept until the season’s end and no longer, as I believe he was told before the West Brom game.

However, that doesn’t excuse the fact that his heart simply isn’t in it.

We were 2 points from safety before he came in.

When did we become Newcastle? I thought Evertonians were sensibly minded?
This manager has put one decent team out since he’s been here and what does he do the next match? He shreds it to go defensive. Literally everyone knew when they saw that side what would happen.
He has always been a vastly overrated manager, mostly by himself. I have personally never admired him or his teams, and witnessing his methods up close has hardened my view of him.
He has lost the fans and possibly the players as well. From this point forward he is a lame duck manager and the sooner he departs the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.