Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a breathtaking comment the guy is literally calling it in as a manager far too safe and he knows he is under no pressure, at least Koeman admitted when he hadn't prepared the team properly after the Atalanta game
Couldn’t believe it when I heard it. He’d just thrown the players under the bus before he said it. Given that he knew they only had a day or so to prepare for the game why on earth would you do what he did?! On top of that he literally sat them down to watch Swansea and said right lads just do what they did! Could have done that myself and at least I’d have brought some popcorn along for the players lol

I doubt Lookman will want to come back if Allardyce was still here either.

I said when we appointed him that he would leave a legacy that would last well beyond his tenure. And not a positive one either.

I've seen absolutely nothing so far to make me change my mind.

More outbursts like todays and he will completely alienate the players, if he hasn't done so already. The longer he stays the more likely we will be dragged into a relegation battle.
If his comments after today haven’t alienated the players I’ll be amazed.

People need to understand that the players Allardyce has inherited are garbage left behind by Koeman and Martinez. Theo Walcott, one of Allardyce's signing, has been shining. Alllardyce needs to be given the summer with proper financial backing, to get rid of a lot of garbage and invest in good signings, which should form a spine of our team, like he did with Walcott. Let's not forget, Allardyce dug us out of this relegation battle.

Allardyce needs to be given the summer with proper financial backing!lol As they say in Cork.Stop boy will ya.Just stop.

Grim.

Not one of those journos pulled him up on his team selection. He completely shifted the blame onto the players for 'not following instructions'.

God I hate him even more than I thought I would when he came in. Constant whiny, negatives drivel. His comments on the likes of Klaassen, Lookman & Tosun have been a joke.

Tosun ‘not hit the ground running’ : well why buy him when you need a striker to ‘hit the ground running’, fool.

I know our level, mate. I don't buy into this jarg Twitter esque kneejerking that's ruining football.

I know our level very well too. And I know that Big Sam is a footballing dinosaur who hasn't succeeded in a job for almost 15 years.

It's your perogative to support Sam and that's up to you. But I'm going to call out every single post I see which does. His negativity, arrogance, and general cluelessness needs challenged at every opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.