Right back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right, ha. Well there's a chasm of difference between Chelsea and the RS so I'll take my chances ha we're also a different prospect now anyway I suppose

The RS are full of quick, mobile and energetic players. We can't have those 3 utter stiffs in defence, they'll get rings run round them by their front 3. We need someone with a bit of pace back there.

RK will probably play Holgate at RB, although he might play him as RWB if he plays a 3 (with Moriin the 3).
What about Holgate in the 3 and Lennon as the RWB?

We really don't know if RK thinks Kenny is ready or not.
Seamus has been right back since he came and missed very few games. He couldn't be left out and that rarely gave anybody else a chance , certainly in recent months.
I really would not be surprised to see Kenny play as a wing back and we play three central defenders, Baines the other wing back.
Schneiderlin, if fit, with Gueye and Davies and then Barkley and Lukaku.

The RS are full of quick, mobile and energetic players. We can't have those 3 utter stiffs in defence, they'll get rings run round them by their front 3. We need someone with a bit of pace back there.

No mikeh, we're going to build a trump like wall of 5 defenders with Barry, snides, gueye, besic and Davies standing in front and we're going to go all demba ba on their asses

Holgate was superb when Coleman was out at start of the season.

I'm confident he'll be able to fill in just fine, obviously losing coleman is a blow, but Holgate winner next weekend?

Sounds boss.

I think we should play holgate in a 3/4 man defence he has been good when he has played for us. I would even go as far to say play Valencia on the right wing as he has played well enough there. Neil taylor should be banned till seamus is fit again.

I cant believe we paid i think it was 5m for someone who couldn't get in the spurs squad!

An effect of players trained under the past regime lacked in workrate, so bringing in someone who naturally had that was a plus, now the fitness and workrate has been upped significantly then what he adds isn't needed and his flaws stand out more.

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.