2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't make anything out. Its just his mirrored what the Watford fans said, based on his year at the club.

Brazil and Marco seem to think he can full-fill a role as a striker.

And i agree, if he scores the world says his a world beater, i was thinking his overall game has been poor for quite a while

However, i do hope he finds his form again.

I wouldn't pay to much attention to what the Watford fans say mate, theyre idiots, they brought plastic snakes to throw around when they came to goodison, absolute weirdos

and he can slot in as a striker of course, but every week when your isolated is a bit different init. I will agree his overall game has been abit poor recently though, needs to get his head up more when he's dribbling

I wouldn't pay to much attention to what the Watford fans say mate, theyre idiots, they brought plastic snakes to throw around when they came to goodison, absolute weirdos

and he can slot in as a striker of course, but every week when your isolated is a bit different init. I will agree his overall game has been abit poor recently though, needs to get his head up more when he's dribbling
That's actually pretty funny to be fair. Sneks.

RICHARLISON: “I’ve been playing well, scoring a lot of goals, working hard and I’m enjoying being at the club very much.

I’m very happy at Everton , it’s a very good club with very good structure. The fans love the club and the players.

I’ve played a lot of games as a ‘9’, but if Everton get another player who plays in the position, it’s always good because the Premier League demands a very strong squad.
It’s always good to have players who can help us in attack. If a 9 shirt comes, it will help us a lot.”

—————————————-

Is he for real, he’s been poor for a while, and I think his idea of scoring a lot of goals differ to mine.

I think people forget he's only 21, nowhere near the finished article, he's at an age where he's still learning, he will soon learn that the fans aren't particularly fond of his diving and tell him he doesn't need to do it. Its petulance at his age, I'd be very surprised if he's still doing those things by the time he is 25. I'd also expect his goals to get more consistent and he prob will be a forward who can get between 10-20 a season but he's still a boy. let him develop not slag him off at every turn when he doesn't score.

RICHARLISON: “I’ve been playing well, scoring a lot of goals, working hard and I’m enjoying being at the club very much.

I’m very happy at Everton , it’s a very good club with very good structure. The fans love the club and the players.

I’ve played a lot of games as a ‘9’, but if Everton get another player who plays in the position, it’s always good because the Premier League demands a very strong squad.
It’s always good to have players who can help us in attack. If a 9 shirt comes, it will help us a lot.”

—————————————-

Is he for real, he’s been poor for a while, and I think his idea of scoring a lot of goals differ to mine.

9 goals in half a season is good for a left winger stuck up front.

—————————————-

9 goals in half a season is good for a left winger stuck up front.

I’ll be honest I never realised and for some reason I was unable to edit/remove the post. My mistake.

—————————————-

He’s been poor for about a month but 1 in 2 is still a great record.

Status
Not open for further replies.