2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dribble , dribble, fall over appears to be his signature move of late !
Promising player ...but in a slump along with the rest of them

It is a mistake to pay so much for a winger then play him in a different position. Should have kept him in his favoured position and shoe horned someone else as CF. Just goes to show that by picking Richarlison as CF shows how weak up front we really are. Needs to be rectified this month.

Should be tried as a second striker, in place of Gylfi, with someone ahead to hold up the ball for him to make a run in behind defences

Why get so hung up on the fee?

Is he twice the player Dom Solanke - who's the same age - is? Yes, probably more so.

Fine.

We aren't going to lose money on him, mate. It's really not an issue.

Just think when you spend that much money on a player you need to get the real deal. Look where we are as a club, if these kind of deals don't work out we are going to be a million miles away from where our ambitions.

Should be tried as a second striker, in place of Gylfi, with someone ahead to hold up the ball for him to make a run in behind defences
He's about the worst in the team in terms of ball control. That's maybe the worst role you could put him in.

He was thrown under the bus by Silva today. Completely isolated in a big Sam hoofball system and then hooked when we needed goals, for an utter league 2 no mark who plays like he won a competition.

Didn't we have like over 60% possession?

Today, they let Southampton get away with a lot of fouls and play super physical on him. He coudln't respond. His touch was bad. His passing was awful. His movement was absent, but he also got ZERO service.

I have been lurking in the background for a while, but ive got to say this Richarlison doesn't impress me. First minute of the game he's throwing his arms up in the air after losing the ball, not tracking back just moping on the halfway line. Not sure he's the real deal, and sick to the back teeth with his diving and falling over when a shadow goes across him. I know 40mill isn't supposed to be much these days but its still a waste on a 7-8 goal a season player

I have been lurking in the background for a while, but ive got to say this Richarlison doesn't impress me. First minute of the game he's throwing his arms up in the air after losing the ball, not tracking back just moping on the halfway line. Not sure he's the real deal, and sick to the back teeth with his diving and falling over when a shadow goes across him. I know 40mill isn't supposed to be much these days but its still a waste on a 7-8 goal a season player
Good job he's got already got 9 half way through the season then I suppose.

1) Welcome.
2) Are you really Billy Bingham's boy?
3) Richy hasn't impressed me for the last few games either. I'll put up with the odd dive if he's playing great and banging them in.
4) Remember Lukaku's power was in the dreads and when they went he played a bit poo? Well for Richy it's the scowl. He was mean and dour and angry, even headbutting people. Now he looks like he doesn't give a monkeys. Get that scowl back and he'll be the real deal again.
5) He's not a centre forward. I know we all wondered if he could play that position. I think we have our answer. He's more effective played on the left.

1) Welcome. Thanks
2) Are you really Billy Bingham's boy? YES
3) Richy hasn't impressed me for the last few games either. I'll put up with the odd dive if he's playing great and banging them in. But he isn't but keeps diving?
4) Remember Lukaku's power was in the dreads and when they went he played a bit poo? Well for Richy it's the scowl. He was mean and dour and angry, even headbutting people. Now he looks like he doesn't give a monkeys. Get that scowl back and he'll be the real deal again.
5) He's not a centre forward. I know we all wondered if he could play that position. I think we have our answer. He's more effective played on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.