2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's January. His goalscoring record for us is nearly one in two, suggesting he's a 7 goal a season player is pretty ridiculous. Maybe go back to hiding in the background.
Haha different opinion to yours not what you want to read? Lets just see his record at the end of the season? And I think hes scored 14 goals in 59 Premier League matches which is a goal every 4 and bit games.

The strong, silent type, eh Billy.
I like it. You say it best when you say nothing at all.
Silence is golden.
I'm hearing you.
Check the post again
1) Welcome. Thanks
2) Are you really Billy Bingham's boy? YES
3) Richy hasn't impressed me for the last few games either. I'll put up with the odd dive if he's playing great and banging them in. But he isn't but keeps diving?

The Watford Fans seem to have had Richarlison down to a T.

Starts strong.
Will become increasingly frustrating
Falls over way too often.

I hope he gets back to fine form!

The Watford Fans seem to have had Richarlison down to a T.

Starts strong.
Will become increasingly frustrating
Falls over way too often.

I hope he gets back to fine form!

make out sound like Watford had him for years and he done it every year, he done it last season after he never had a break for about 2 years with how the seasons worked at his old/new club

he's been less effective recently but who hasn't? he's just not a striker

lets also remember he hit the post against brighton and had 1 cleared off the against Bournemouth so it's not like hes been miles of the pace, just isn't going for him like most at the moment

make out sound like Watford had him for years and he done it every year, he done it last season after he never had a break for about 2 years with how the seasons worked at his old/new club

he's been less effective recently but who hasn't? he's just not a striker

lets also remember he hit the post against brighton and had 1 cleared off the against Bournemouth so it's not like hes been miles of the pace, just isn't going for him like most at the moment

I didn't make anything out. Its just his mirrored what the Watford fans said, based on his year at the club.

Brazil and Marco seem to think he can full-fill a role as a striker.

And i agree, if he scores the world says his a world beater, i was thinking his overall game has been poor for quite a while

However, i do hope he finds his form again.

Status
Not open for further replies.