Homepage Update: Reports: Klaassen’s Napoli move off

Status
Not open for further replies.
How have they only just worked out that he's cup tied? Jesus Christ. What is it with football clubs?

Not just Everton who have staff that appear to be incompetent. One bright light in was been a very poor season is we’re not the only ones who have idiots working for them.

Probably enjoys getting pots of money for doing nothing but run around Finch Farm a few days a week. Great life!

Hard to dislike this lad. Not played for months but would rather keep plugging away than move.

Just give him a chance Sam ffs

When he does and carries on playing like a 12 year old turning up for football played by Misters, what happens then?

Give him another go? Or write him off?

When he does and carries on playing like a 12 year old turning up for football played by Misters, what happens then?

Give him another go? Or write him off?
You're very grumpy these days.

Let me ask you this, for context, did Paul Pogba do well in his first season back in the PL?

Because he's a greedy get.
Here's what i'm surprised about mate.
You're a purist like me. You like good footballers who can actually play. Not grocks.
You shouldn't love Klaassen but a man of your ilk should at least appreciate the context that he is completely untested at this level. And far better players have taken far longer than 4 months to show their worth in this demanding league.
You are neutral on our Davy, I know this deep down.
So just pack it in yeah?
Mate?

There are probably three or four premiership teams that could well be interested in Davy Klaasen as the window closes and they cannot get players in.

On a side note, isn't the Italian system so much better !

Yes. He won the Europa League and League Cup.
It was widely documented Mr / Mrs Grumps that he had a poor season when using the context of his previous club form and his price tag.

In any event, to say that a player's only barometer is team trophies is a bit silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.