Homepage Update: Reflections on Koeman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davek was spot on about this fraud at the very beginning Joke of a manger an a big fat headed bell.

We have come so far in just a year!

Line up for this:

Pickford
Kenny Holgate Williams Baines
Davies Schneiderlin Gueye
Ramirez Rooney Sigurdsson

Bench: Stekelenburg, Martina, Vlasic, Klaasen, Mirallas, Lookman, Calvert-Lewin

Line up last weekend:

Pickford
Coleman Keane Zouma Digne
Gomes Gueye
Walcott Sigurdsson Bernard
Richarlison

Bench: Stekelenburg, Baines, Mina, Davies, Lookman, Calvert-Lewin, Tosun

Coleman and Keane back in the team (both presumably injured against Limassol) but aside from that the new players are:

Zouma, Digne, Gomes, Walcott, Bernard and Richarlison with Tosun and Mina on the bench!

Moshiri deserves a lot of criticism around the Koeman debacle. He was his main target, so we believe, but agree with the sentiments of the article that there were few if any clearly defined guiding principles of his management strategy. It was a 'if it ain't broke don't fix' with Lukaku having his best season in a blue shirt in his first season.

He was badly let down by Walsh also.

I'm filing the whole fiasco in the Mike Walker cabinet in my brain. We won the cup after him so hopefully......

He gave a lot of evidence backing the fact he is a terrible man-management, treating some player terrible.

Tactically awful (negative) and if he has anything to do with the contracts or signings (which he most likely did) - he has no strengths.

Basically got his jobs because he was a good player, he also did the same to Valencia but we look more likely to recover

I preferred Martinez.

Awful manager,awful man, heads should seriosly have rolled further up the chain for employing him, did far more damage than big Sam and wasted far more money. Probably worse because many of us trusted him, now makes it harder to go all out for Silva though I hope he is given the patience, support and scope that we originally intended to give Koeman who was a fraud beyond belief.

He had Mane papering over the cracks and dragging the team to results there like he did with Lukaku here.

Disagree pal if you watch some of Southamptons performances under him you'll see as a unit they played fast, fluid football not just punting it to Mane.

In 2 seasons there I think he also beat every one of the top 6 or thereabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.