2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES as far as his time at Goodison is concerned particularly in the way he treated this club in the end
replying to, Lord Fuzzlehead..........The fact that you think my statement is funny says more about you and your committment to what is good for Everton Fotball Club is concerned than any of the other tripe you have posted previously

But a lot of good judges said they were very lucky to be in that position. We’re near the bottom of the league in the majority of stats. Nicked a lot of points they didn’t deserve. And you can see this season how 12 was a fluke
A lot of good judges looked out our away form and said we were unlucky to finish only 10th, but those were the points we got and that was the position it gave us.

But a lot of good judges said they were very lucky to be in that position. We’re near the bottom of the league in the majority of stats. Nicked a lot of points they didn’t deserve. And you can see this season how 12 was a fluke

Spot on mate, we were massively lucky to win as many games as we did. There weren’t many games we lost where I thought we were unlucky and deserved more.

A lot of good judges looked out our away form and said we were unlucky to finish only 10th, but those were the points we got and that was the position it gave us.
And now we potentially could finish higher this season with a better manager and a bit more luck with injuries. While the Newcastle squad will definitely be around the bottom of the league unless they spend in January abs maybe change the manager.

They will spend some money hopefully it will be spent as badly as ours. However it’s not a mid table team that is being taken over, there is going to be serious investment needed just to make them competitive let alone challenging for honours.
The thing is though these guys could spend £500 million and they won’t even know it’s gone

Spot on mate, we were massively lucky to win as many games as we did. There weren’t many games we lost where I thought we were unlucky and deserved more.
I was talking about Newcastle finishing 12th put a we’re in there instead of a were. We were extremely defensive under Carlo and if we scored the first goal we had a chance. But really struggled if we didn’t.

Newcastle are just a very poor team, that won a lot of points they didn’t deserve. We have a much better squad at this moment in time.

And now we potentially could finish higher this season with a better manager and a bit more luck with injuries. While the Newcastle squad will definitely be around the bottom of the league unless they spend in January abs maybe change the manager.
Better luck with injuries? yup hopefully, that should do it. Better manager? not having that. We were 2nd at Christmas.
The second half of the season was down to injuries and Carlo's happy little bubble being burst by armed raiders threatening his daughter and stealing his valuables.
The biggest Club in the World turned up and wanting him back, how long would it take you to make that decision?

I was merely pointing out to those saying that Newcastle are in a mess and it will take a lot of spending to get them up to our level, was that they were only two places behind us in the league last season. Yes, we should have been perhaps higher, they should have perhaps been lower, but they were the positions at the end of the year.

I was talking about Newcastle finishing 12th put a we’re in there instead of a were. We were extremely defensive under Carlo and if we scored the first goal we had a chance. But really struggled if we didn’t.

Newcastle are just a very poor team, that won a lot of points they didn’t deserve. We have a much better squad at this moment in time.

Ah right. What you said actually perfectly applied to us as well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.