2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will spend decent money in January to avoid the drop but actually believe the project will be very different to the City one. I don’t think they will make Galatico signings but will go for younger high potential from Europe and PL sides outside the top 6 to start with. where I am very jealous is the infrastructure changes they will make. Academy, Training facilities, stadium
Our problem is we are in an arms race we can’t compete in. Over the last few years we should have been focusing on the Academy and and recruitment process. Marketing ourselves as the go to club in the North west catchment area for young talent by showing a pathway to the first team. I stand to be corrected but I would say we are bottom in terms of the quality coming out of the academy out of the big 4 in the north west. This could have given us a way to be semi competitive without being able to go toe to toe in the transfer market.

Turning it back to our manager. His appointment is looking like a smart move as he is an experienced safe pair of hands who can oversee this transition period into the new stadium. Hopefully he can deliver a cup along the way
Finch Farm
1633616242017.png

BMD
1633616375379.png

The academy should always be looking to improve. It's not all doom and gloom, mate.

Are people wetting their knickers over NEWCASTLE???
Absolute scenes over Newcastle coming into a bit of cash and wanting the Raff Zeppelin back.

Fancy.. Our manager possibly choosing the Horse Punchers over us... It was bad enough last time when the biggest club in the world came in for Carlo. That required and entire history to be rewritten, and months of crying and shaking up the Kopite King's crevice to come to terms with it.
Christ alone knows the psychological damage Bigtitez leaving would cause.

He's really not worth the bother.

Can't see him going back there, unless they make him an offer he can't refuse money wise.
If he goes we will get some wedge off them as well.
I have seen plenty of mangers and players go over the years , we are still here nothing to be really arsed about really if it happens .
Sooner he stayed by the way.

Would they go for him? It was him who got Amanda Staveley on board in the first place, he is her top priority. He's always been their number 1 target.

The question is, would he leave here? He's turned the majority of fans around to supporting him, has said that he's enjoying the club and he lives the owners.

It's a case of Staveley Vs Usmanov/Moshiri
we've got a much better team, and the Benitezes have built up a top reputation in the area, he aint gonna jack that all in to go back there. Imagine the grief Montsy will get the next time she's in Leos. It's not worth it

Can't see him going back there, unless they make him an offer he can't refuse money wise.
If he goes we will get some wedge off them as well.
I have seen plenty of mangers and players go over the years , we are still here nothing to be really arsed about really if it happens .
Sooner he stayed by the way.
I see Slippy G is one of the favourites in the early betting. That would be the new owners first mistake if that happened..well...actually second mistake as buying the club in the first place must be mistake number one

Status
Not open for further replies.