2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Delph's a tit. He doesn't care if we win or lose. I sense the manager does.

Should we not back players and staff who are 100% per committed to the task of making Everton win games? Even if they're not the most talented? Isn't that why we all have a soft spot for Straq yet dislike the much more talented Delph?

By all accounts, Koeman was clock watching five minutes after turning up for work..

Surely you've got to like some aspects of Benitez as a manager compared to people like Koeman and Delph?
So you get it then.

You pick and choose which managers you like and which players you like, based on your opinion.

Thats simply what we are doing with Bentitez.

zzzzz. Sick of the constant swapping of insults and falling out with each other. I will no longer indulge in mocking the anti Rafael brigade. Enough is enough. Do we have any players away on international duty? If so who?

From what I see Newcastle’s income isn’t any greater than ours, if anything it was a little lower. They will still face financial constraints.

From what I see Newcastle’s income isn’t any greater than ours, if anything it was a little lower. They will still face financial constraints.
And how much would ours be if we didnt have USM "investment", how much would Citys be without their external "investment".

These people are going to dwarf our income within 12months.

Status
Not open for further replies.