2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would they go for him? It was him who got Amanda Staveley on board in the first place, he is her top priority. He's always been their number 1 target.

The question is, would he leave here? He's turned the majority of fans around to supporting him, has said that he's enjoying the club and he lives the owners.

It's a case of Staveley Vs Usmanov/Moshiri
There are other good managers about though. If they have serious dosh presumably the likes of Conte could be a realistic option.

My fellow supporters don't try and convince the minority of none believers on this forum that raf is the man, they hold to much hate in their hearts, I don't have the time or energy to hate someone because they managed another football team, imagine your priorities in life if you waste so much energy on something so trivial like that. He's a good man who has not harmed anyone and done alot for charity in the city yet we have nob cheddars on here hanging yellow bed sheets off railings and body shaming, some very toxic heads knocking around and its sad to see.
I disagree with you ,I hate the fact that he is our manager ,that doesn't ( despite your belief ) take any of my time or energy .How you think your view is the only correct one belies your obvious intelligence.
His charity work is another issue and one I applaud wholeheartedly ,it is simply not related to whether or not i/we want him here .
I do not condone hanging bed sheets especially if they got the wrong house ne'ertheless I still would prefer we had another manager .You must give me the option without calling me a hater .
Has he done well ? Yes I am happy with our position but would be happier if it was another manager .

There are other good managers about though. If they have serious dosh presumably the likes of Conte could be a realistic option.

As others have said, Rafael is treated like a God there, its a good way to get the owners on side. Plus Rafael knows the players, knows the set up, knows what needs improving. It would be an easy transition period.

dont be sush a XXXXhead you know exactly the point that was being made
Are you trying to suggest that you think that Carlo Ancelotti, a world class maanger who has won more titles and cups in more places than Bigtitez, and is currently the manager of the biggest Club in theworld for the second time is.... in your words... "a crap manager"?

I disagree with you ,I hate the fact that he is our manager ,that doesn't ( despite your belief ) take any of my time or energy .How you think your view is the only correct one belies your obvious intelligence.
His charity work is another issue and one I applaud wholeheartedly ,it is simply not related to whether or not i/we want him here .
I do not condone hanging bed sheets especially if they got the wrong house ne'ertheless I still would prefer we had another manager .You must give me the option without calling me a hater .
Has he done well ? Yes I am happy with our position but would be happier if it was another manager .

2 places but 14 points. had we had 14 more points we would have been 3rd and 1 point behind Man United in 2nd
no mate, according to the Big Benni Funboy Fappers, it's all about the position in the league not the points.
Mainly because they know Rafalafel will stuggle to reach Carlo's total from last year.

So was Allardyce successful? - I really can't think of anything that was successful at all.

The last season that felt successful was Martinez first one.

Getting booed for a brand of football that seen us register no shots on goal in many games and fans not turning up isn't success.
He moved us up several positions and consolidated a style of play. He wasn't successful in the sense of winning trophies, is that your marker of success at Everton currently? Is that the standard you will hold Benitez to, come the end of the season?

Anyway, deleted my post, I dont wish to engage in this circle jerk any longer.

Those that want to support him, do so, me im just gonna do me.
surely by just doing me you are supporting the manager if you were not supporting him you would be criticising him, if your not then that is all the support he needs

Are you trying to suggest that you think that Carlo Ancelotti, a world class maanger who has won more titles and cups in more places than Bigtitez, and is currently the manager of the biggest Club in theworld for the second time is.... in your words... "a crap manager"?
YES as far as his time at Goodison is concerned particularly in the way he treated this club in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.