2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Newcastle will be joining the rich boys club soon. For the fans in the against Rafael crowd, sack Rafael now and wish him well?

Why tho?

Why do I have to back him?

This line of thinking has been proven to be rubbish.

Go in the Delph thread and say "We should back him hes our player" and see how many agree.

But Delph's a tit. He doesn't care if we win or lose. I sense the manager does.

Should we not back players and staff who are 100% per committed to the task of making Everton win games? Even if they're not the most talented? Isn't that why we all have a soft spot for Straq yet dislike the much more talented Delph?

By all accounts, Koeman was clock watching five minutes after turning up for work..

Surely you've got to like some aspects of Benitez as a manager compared to people like Koeman and Delph?

I think that’s a bit harsh to be honest , Jesus I can’t believe I’m defending him :eek:, we certainly weren’t great and the timing of the goal definitely helped him but he was trying to change stuff. We’ve come back into games to win and draw more than we have done for years , it’d be extremely difficult not to credit him a little for that . As for the crowd I don’t know about you but by me it felt like mostly grumbling about the manager rather than passionately getting behind the players support .
There was grumbles going on, a goal to Burnley and hardly surprising being back under the lights first in ages and seeing abject performance there was nothing in that team until the Goodison crowd made its presence felt, just as Coleman had wanted us to do in pre notes.

Last edited:
There was grumbles going on, a goal to Burnley and hardly surprising being back under the lights first in ages and seeing abject performance there was nothing in that team until the Goodison crowd made its presence felt, just as Coleman had wanted us to do in pre notes.
Like I said I don’t know about you but there were by me . I’m far from banging the drum for this manager, you’re and I welcome to read my posts to see that . I said at the time maybe the timing of that goal was a little fortunate, but that’s football , however overall coming back from behind a few times this season it feels harsh not to recognise he’s at least played a part .

Where I do agree is I think Goodison with its crowd back is obviously a different proposition to a soulless empty one . Once we scored against Burnley the place was bouncing .

The Coleman pre notes won the game lads. You heard it here first.

Like I said I don’t know about you but there were by me . I’m far from banging the drum for this manager, you’re and I welcome to read my posts to see that . I said at the time maybe the timing of that goal was a little fortunate, but that’s football , however overall coming back from behind a few times this season it feels harsh not to recognise he’s at least played a part .

Where I do agree is I think Goodison with its crowd back is obviously a different proposition to a soulless empty one . Once we scored against Burnley the place was bouncing .

No that equaliser was coming, from the crowd, there is interactions with Coleman and other's pointing to stands minutes before our first goal. Of course the nature of goal was one of the best I've seen. Anyway, can see i'm feeding the trolls, not my intention so I'm off elsewhere for a bit.

No that equaliser was coming, from the crowd, there is interactions with Coleman and other's pointing to stands minutes before our first goal. Of course the nature of goal was one of the best I've seen. Anyway, can see i'm feeding the trolls, not my intention so I'm off elsewhere for a bit.
I’m definitely not a troll mate , absolutely not . If I disagree slightly I’d hope that doesn’t make me one .

Status
Not open for further replies.