2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you will find the sycophantic behaviour started the say the toad signed up. These type of fans just can't help themselves., the same fans who laughed when he was first linked. They also completely ignore we have been awful for large portion of every game but have some how managed to get a result
They will soon crawl back after a few defeats claiming they knew all along he was a fat odious dinosaur of a manager .

Well thats a lie

But I'll humour you - its almost like the same squad of players who have been bang average for the last 5 years are guess what.... still bang average :coffee:

What ever Benitez did or said when he was the redshite manager is fine , that was his job then. Its now his job to manage EFC and whatever he chooses to say or do now we should all back him as he's our manager. Quite simple really
Why tho?

Why do I have to back him?

This line of thinking has been proven to be rubbish.

Go in the Delph thread and say "We should back him hes our player" and see how many agree.

Why tho?

Why do I have to back him?

This line of thinking has been proven to be rubbish.

Go in the Delph thread and say "We should back him hes our player" and see how many agree.
Well lets none of us back him or any Everton player, shall we see were that gets us. If he was doing a bad job consistently then speak out but while things are going well we should get behind him

Southampton were in the top 3 at one stage last season and ended up in a relegation scrap.

Stop chatting bollox lad lol

And we have beat nobody of note yet you think FSW is great. You are so inspired by him you stated "I would take a 1 nil defeat at OT". Let's see how we do in the next round of the cup...oh wait he messed that up. You are so full of it

And we have beat nobody of note yet you think FSW is great. You are so inspired by him you stated "I would take a 1 nil defeat at OT". Let's see how we do in the next round of the cup...oh wait he messed that up. You are so full of it

Can only beat whats in front of you.

5th in the table squire keep fuming though maybe when City do us at the Emptyhad you can bounce on here made up lol

15th???? 13th we were. Spent £50m on 2 crap players and had Baines and Coleman return and delivered the worst football I've seen as an Everton fan for a few extra places.

Garbage.
I didn't want him here, wasn't sad when he left, but to argue he was unsuccessful is not supportable by the evidence. I look forward to hearing how that is incorrect by you responding with multiple question marks, exclamation points and mock outrage.

T'was pretty sad that in the lead up to the Old Trafford game.

Soooper Blues expecting and accepting a defeat before even a ball is kicked , despicable behaviour tbh.

The 5% still piping up like insecure Jack Russells. Me thinks they protest too much.

Night wolves. Another day, another victory.

31127968.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.