Poll: Wayne Rooney yes or no?

Wayne Rooney: Would you want him back at Everton this summer?

• Yes

Votes: 440 64.4%
  • No

Votes: 243 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO!

NO!

NO!

NO!

NO!

Absolute sentimental nonsense to want him back, based on no playing/form evidence whatsoever.

All this talk about him 'spraying passes all over the pitch'... er, like when has that ever happened?

And don't even get me started on those who say it'll bring in lots of commercial revenue. What? We're Everton fans a aren't we, not Tesco shareholders!

He was the best player of his generation when United bought him. He is now past his best, marginalised, without a position and wanted by no-one with any aspirations. Like someone said earlier, would Spurs buy him? Of course they wouldn't. And neither should we.

Oh, and some vote rigging here too, as overwhelming weight of opinion on here is 'no' too - yet the poll shows quite a different story...

NO!

NO!

NO!

NO!

NO!

Absolute sentimental nonsense to want him back, based on no playing/form evidence whatsoever.

All this talk about him 'spraying passes all over the pitch'... er, like when has that ever happened?

And don't even get me started on those who say it'll bring in lots of commercial revenue. What? We're Everton fans a aren't we, not Tesco shareholders!

He was the best player of his generation when United bought him. He is now past his best, marginalised, without a position and wanted by no-one with any aspirations. Like someone said earlier, would Spurs buy him? Of course they wouldn't. And neither should we.

Oh, and some vote rigging here too, as overwhelming weight of opinion on here is 'no' too - yet the poll shows quite a different story...

Yes David, vote rigging, thats what it is.

I don't understand this whole traitor thing, he hasn't sold state secrets or plotted to have the boss assassinated. He's a pro footballer with a career that is relatively short (injury permitting) and like most normal people he'd want to perform at the highest level and make as much money as possible. Quite how that translates to being a traitor is anyone's guess, but maybe those who hold that view could explain, but save me all the kissing the badge rubbish.

Couldn't agree more! Laughable being called a traitor. He left a team whether it be willingly or not, who were languishing around bottom 3/4, who were absolutely skint to join one of the top clubs in the world to further his career.

Would he have won anything had he of stayed with us? Unlikely. Instead he's won 12 trophies (inc super cup 17)

Some people need a reality check

Let me ask you this. What's the worst or best that could happen if he was to return??

Be sensible

Couldn't agree more! Laughable being called a traitor. He left a team whether it be willingly or not, who were languishing around bottom 3/4, who were absolutely skint to join one of the top clubs in the world to further his career.

Would he have won anything had he of stayed with us? Unlikely. Instead he's won 12 trophies (inc super cup 17)

It's simple if he hadn't claimed or played up to being an Evertonian he couldn't have betrayed us. I understand about players moving on , but if money grubbing and pot chasing is their sole raison d'etre they should keep their gobs shut about being fans.
What I find laughable and a little pathetic is the fanboys happily bending over to be dry bummed by an old fat traitor for the second time.

The board need the reality check! I dont blame him for going I agree he would have won nothing with us, he was pictured with Sir Alex at Old Trafford walking around the pitch whilst still our player, and kissed the united badge on his return, all in the past, much like his career

I dont begrudge him any of his success at United but he is only fit to be put out to pasture (china) we owe him nothing his career at top level is over and its very telling on us that we lack ambition, considering has beens.
Nothing has changed we will sell to buy and replace Lukaku with Rooney ....... massive fume

It's simple if he hadn't claimed or played up to being an Evertonian he couldn't have betrayed us. I understand about players moving on , but if money grubbing and pot chasing is their sole raison d'etre they should keep their gobs shut about being fans.
What I find laughable and a little pathetic is the fanboys happily bending over to be dry bummed by an old fat traitor for the second time.

MODS wind this numpty in can ya

8346f9e89137910e0b5e26626c349dd7.gif

DAGEvQDUAAAOn46.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.