Poll: Wayne Rooney yes or no?

Wayne Rooney: Would you want him back at Everton this summer?

• Yes

Votes: 440 64.4%
  • No

Votes: 243 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mixed_up

Player Valuation: £8m
Koeman said he'd welcome Rooney to Everton and he has 2 years at least left at the top-level.

He is one of the most famous footballers in the World.

Reports suggest Man Utd would let him go on a free transfer, as a gesture.

Think before you vote. Would you want Wayne Rooney in an Everton squad?

I certainly would. If you believe in Ronald Koeman, if you believe in Moshiri, if you believe in things improving for Everton next year and beyond, vote yes!

I am sick of people slating Wayne Rooney. He is one of the best, if not the best, English footballer over the last 10 years. He is an Evertonian and we should be grateful if we can strike a deal to get him back.

He WAS 1 of the best English players, 5 years ago, hes been complete and tosh for the last 2 years, lazy, zero hunger, zero desire.

Hes got 6 months, maybe 12 left before he just stops even trying.

Lets get him in for a season, hes still better than 99% of our squad.

Sudden case of deja vu......haven't we had a Wayne poll recently?

Anyway, it's a yes from me. Welcome home Shrek, in many ways you never left.

Based on the lack of quality players that we are likely to purchase in the summer and assuming it's realistic then it would have to be a yes

Yes for me but on the condition he plays as a forward, not a box to box midfielder who is expected to run around like a nutter, spraying the ball all over the place and making tackles in a left back position which he's been attempting for United and England for the past few seasons. The guy is still dangerous in and around the 18 yard box which has been a weakness for us this season.

to hell with bigger names. to improve, we need better players.

you could probably field an entire starting XI, each of whom certain to contribute more than Rooney over the next five years, with the wages that he alone now commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.