Players salaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are, their owners should be utterly disgusted.

Joe Lewis 4bn
Mike Ashley 2.5bn

I dont know who the 3rd club is.

Norwich I believe. Seems like today that PL clubs have agreed to ask their players to defer 30% of their wages so we'll see who the good eggs are.

Can't abide that Gordon Taylor.
I know it was in the Mail, but cosidering he was to have gone a year or so ago, following unrest among the ranks over his remuneration, he's still there pontificating.
He couldn't have imagined earning that kind of money after a less than average playing career.

But no-one expects his union members (the players) are supposed to like him, and for them he's been incredible

For players rights and wages? Gordon Taylor?

I'd never say he's a good man - he's a toad - but he's stayed at the top for them because he's made his top earners incredibly wealthy individuals

What? He didnt.

Richard Scudamore and Sky did. He made himself very very rich on the back of that mind.

What? He didnt.

Richard Scudamore and Sky did. He made himself very very rich on the back of that mind.

?

Ok, if they didn't think he was any good, they would 100% have replaced him by now. It's a plum job.

To be honest, Gordon Taylor is a rat, and not really worth debating his "positives".

Status
Not open for further replies.