Permission to be positive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

If not us, who drops for you mate?

Leeds mate, I think it’s between them us and the two just below, WHU or Leicester could be in trouble if they flip their managers.

Southamptons and Bourmouths form concerns me also, I think there is four of us in it, all of equal and limited quality.

Our crowd could save us again, Goodison is a big enabler. The hardest game now will be between those from 15 down, we and others I think are going to get big results unexpectedly against teams from 15 upwards.

It will be about who wants it more, Dom would be a massive enabler for us…..

Positive.... hmmm.
Positivity. I see. hmmmm.

Season is nearly over.
I wonder if we might sign no one in the summer to make it a deuce with January.
There's some contracts up soon and we can kibosh a load of detritus.
As the months shift, we get closer to the youth setup ban ending (if it hasn't already). The stadium is coming on. Whens the shirt and sleeve sponsorships up?
There's no tournament this summer so we can have some time off to get really into kayaking or similar.
Positivity, positivity, the brighter side, think happy thoughts, blank out the madness and the terror, you know how the sewage works is going to knock 'production' off on matchdays, hows that going to marry up with non matchday usage? Who's getting married or discussing typewriter maintenance with the malevolent odour of a significant proportion of kopites wafting through the windows?

Sorry, it's just automatic. Everything is going to be great. Let the pipers play, there's good times a-coming (oh shhugar!!!)

Leeds mate, I think it’s between them us and the two just below, WHU or Leicester could be in trouble if they flip their managers.

Southamptons and Bourmouths form concerns me also, I think there is four of us in it, all of equal and limited quality.

Our crowd could save us again, Goodison is a big enabler. The hardest game now will be between those from 15 down, we and others I think are going to get big results unexpectedly against teams from 15 upwards.

It will be about who wants it more, Dom would be a massive enabler for us…..
A dressing room revolt going on there by all accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.