Permission to be positive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be enough, but getting the 14 points could/will be a problem unless there is a dramatic turn around in form and Lewin comes back fit.
That's it for me, no wonder he's under pressure, second season on the bounce and it's him fighting to be fit to carry the entire club.
giphy.gif

Obi-Wan Kenobi Dom Calvert Lewin*

It's just reality. Last season we had someone who could drag us across the line. This season we don't. Could be any 3 from 6 or 7 teams at this point but if you don't have goalscorers you don't win many games. It's not rocket science, just reality.

On the plus side though...... think of all the money we've saved by not paying win bonuses or goal bonuses or assist bonuses. Every cloud and all that. ;)
Trust me m8, if we were in a different thread you would be getting a different response from me.
but I am trying to like make this my little Everton forum 'zen zone'

The draw definitely feels like a defeat, but Dyche has come in and got 2 wins and 1 draw from 6 tough games.

We're still right in this fight [insert picture of Kevin Keegan in oversized headphones here].
That's now 3 wins, 1 draw and 3 defeats from 7 tough games. A very handy 10 points.

Surely we are all feeling a bit positive now?

That's now 3 wins, 1 draw and 3 defeats from 7 tough games. A very handy 10 points.

Better now had a horrible feeling after the early ko result. Still have long way to go, will really help the team when we can get more options from the bench

It's just reality. Last season we had someone who could drag us across the line. This season we don't. Could be any 3 from 6 or 7 teams at this point but if you don't have goalscorers you don't win many games. It's not rocket science, just reality.

On the plus side though...... think of all the money we've saved by not paying win bonuses or goal bonuses or assist bonuses. Every cloud and all that. ;)
We do…he’s called Sean Dyche - having a semi competent, practical manager beats having an incompetent dogmatic manager any day of the week and you don’t have to worry about injuries!!!

I was positive from the moment he was announced, in other circumstances I would have preferred someone else but we had no choices really.

You know he demands his players to fight as a bare minimum.
I hope that if he takes us to a comfortable position he is given at least a season to see what he can do with some strikers.

If we had a fully fit decent striker we would have won some of these games quite comfortably.

Not giving permission, but I'm open to new views now....

Next week will definitely be different.

So, crack on.

Build me up buttercups

It's just going to be tense because it's an absolute car crash in the bottom half. Usually it's a cut and dried relegation battle but 12 through 20 are all in real danger this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.